Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone catches Red Wing moc toe boots under 200 let me know.

You might get a good chance around Feb, I caught a pair from Bloomingdales for $130...

I don't see many people doing the turtleneck look... Any reason why you guys not doing the look?

I am feeling these, I might have to try this:

Last edited:
Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers velvet slippers. Many of y'all know I love the look of these types of slippers, also Stubbs and Wooten who has similar slippers is having a great sale around 50% off, normally around $450..

Here are the pics:

Bro! I'd be feeling myself extra hard if I had those, like no one could tell me anything.
Those are fresh man :pimp:

Bro! I'd be feeling myself extra hard if I had those, like no one could tell me anything.
Those are fresh man :pimp:

:lol: This. man, those slippers are fire look extra comfortable too, wouldn't even want to put on any other shoes after rocking those around for a few hours :smokin

Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers velvet slippers. Many of y'all know I love the look of these types of slippers, also Stubbs and Wooten who has similar slippers is having a great sale around 50% off, normally around $450..

Here are the pics:

What's the fit on these? I have a BB gift card and not sure what size to go with? Did you pay retail?

[QUOTE name="Jordanscrub" url="8250#post_16753853"]

Had an off day today after working 12 hours sunday. Picked up a new Suit and some other goodies :smile:

Yo.....I love this fit....
[/quote]

Thanks man

Because it's been asked a few times...

Shirt is J Crew

Tie is J Crew

Cardigan is H&M

Jacket is from Calvin Klein (Got it at Macys)

JESUS, THREE OF THE SHOES I WANT ARE ON THAT SSENSE SALE.

BUT U KNOW WHAT IM SPENDING MY MONEY ON TODAY????

TRANSCRIPTS AND GRE SCORES FOR PHD PROGRAMS

FML AND YAY TO RESPONSIBILITY AT DA SAME DAMB TIME

JESUS, THREE OF THE SHOES I WANT ARE ON THAT SSENSE SALE.
BUT U KNOW WHAT IM SPENDING MY MONEY ON TODAY????
TRANSCRIPTS AND GRE SCORES FOR PHD PROGRAMS
FML AND YAY TO RESPONSIBILITY AT DA SAME DAMB TIME

You have to pay for that? I know it's off topic but when did you start studying for the GRE? I graduate next December and want to go to graduate school right away

For the people in the US that ordered from ssense: did you ever get hit with fees?

Do they put the amount you paid or do they lower the value so you can avoid fees?

I'm saying...everybody is opening theirs on the spot. What's good?

The will power sure is there! At first I was like, well I've gone this far. But I might as well wait and let the anticipation build up! I'm excited! All I know is that it will be worn after xmas for sure! 8)

Back
Top Bottom