Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I figured the Sonic would've hinted at who your SS was... :wink:
I'm glad you like everything. Those khakis took so long to ship, they sent me an apology and everything. :lol:
I'm from Atlanta myself, so I know if I could've made it back for the holidays, I would've loved an All-Star Special from Waffle House. that's why I put that in there.

I just went to Waffle House for the first time last Saturday and got the All-Star Special with hash browns :pimp:
Scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns and a double pecan waffle was my ish. Now I'm on a diet. Kashi cereal and almond milk. |I

I'm glad you like everything. Those khakis took so long to ship, they sent me an apology and everything. :lol:
I'm from Atlanta myself, so I know if I could've made it back for the holidays, I would've loved an All-Star Special from Waffle House. that's why I put that in there.

My G, when you come to Atlanta...Hit me up...Grizzly come also....I am treating you guys to an All-Star special...

Real Talk

Last edited:

I just went to Waffle House for the first time last Saturday and got the All-Star Special with hash browns :pimp:

Scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns and a double pecan waffle was my ish. Now I'm on a diet. Kashi cereal and almond milk. |I

You guys are making me hungry!! :lol:

Give me some scrambled eggs with cheese, HOT grits with butter and some pepper and I'm good!!

My G, when you come to Atlanta...Hit me up...Grizzly come also....I am treating you guys to an All-Star special...

Real Talk

I'm trying to get back for the birthday in February, so I might have to take you up on that offer... 8)

Sorry for the terrible pictures, took a quick snap of each while at work (where they were delivered too), will have better pictures hopefully tonight.

First, the LandsEnd pair I got from eBay brand new, still in their bags:

Second, eBay as well, gently worn, Made in Italy Brown Suede Kenneth Cole Chukkas $35 shipped

Last edited:
Sorry for the terrible pictures, took a quick snap of each while at work (where they were delivered too), will have better pictures hopefully tonight.

First, the LandsEnd pair I got from eBay brand new, still in their bags:

Second, eBay as well, gently worn, Made in Italy Brown Suede Kenneth Cole Chukkas $35 shipped
Thats a lot of style right there. My feet are too wide for chukkas. So I just admire from the sidelines. Great pick ups.

Last edited:
Searched the thread for info on Alden Indy's sizing, but came up with nothing..

In NB's I'm a 11/D, and 11 in all other sneakers..

So, i was thinking I am a 10.5/D in Alden's?

Any of you guys know how the Eastland 1955 Sherman boots fit? I wear a 10.5 usually and a 10 in dress shoes and Jordan's. thanks guys.

Searched the thread for info on Alden Indy's sizing, but came up with nothing..

In NB's I'm a 11/D, and 11 in all other sneakers..

So, i was thinking I am a 10.5/D in Alden's?

Size down 0.5 for Alden Indy's / Alden's on the truebalance last so yes, get a 10.5D. Which Indy's are you planning on purchasing?

Went to the Cole Haan outlet today, they had all shoes 40% off. I found some nice wingtips that were originally $199, might have to go back and get them.

:lol:
You could mix and match, you didn't have to get 7 but I'm sure you'll make use of them in the future if you don't need them now.
I saw the back ordered date on the last order page but on the confirmation email it lists the items as "in stock", either way I'm fine with the purchase, I don't mind waiting. I picked up 3 shoe racks, 3 shoes trees, and 7 hangers.

:lol: , don't want to offend anyone, but that was my first and probably only time I buy anything from Jos A Bank. Also didn't want to waste time since I was in the process of finishing up my Xmas shopping so didn't want to peruse the Jos A Bank site and lastly I need shoe trees. Four to be exact, three are extra.

:lol: yeah I heard the quality on their clothes is horrible, like seams coming loose on the first day of wear horrible. That's why I just ordered the items I knew were made by Woodlore and not them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom