Dressing Better Vol 2.0

being 6"5 . 215 lbs with a 37.5 inch sleeve makes it almost physically impossible for me to go buy a decent jacket/coat

nothing off the rack at any store fits my long arms. I tired on this really nice coat at burberry today and it fit perfectly except the sleeve length of course. I wish there was a company that actually made normal size jackets with just extra long sleeves for people like me. Its impossible for me to find anything that fits well. Go up to a bigger size and its too lose on the torso . Get the torso just right but the sleeves are always too short :\

i do all most of my dress/button up shirts custom from proper cloth but i cant find a single piece of outerwear to buy. Anyone else have this problem that can help?

:lol:
You could mix and match, you didn't have to get 7 but I'm sure you'll make use of them in the future if you don't need them now.
I saw the back ordered date on the last order page but on the confirmation email it lists the items as "in stock", either way I'm fine with the purchase, I don't mind waiting. I picked up 3 shoe racks, 3 shoes trees, and 7 hangers.

:lol: , don't want to offend anyone, but that was my first and probably only time I buy anything from Jos A Bank. Also didn't want to waste time since I was in the process of finishing up my Xmas shopping so didn't want to peruse the Jos A Bank site and lastly I need shoe trees. Four to be exact, three are extra.

just bought these in navy suede:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N5JINS/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
ir

anyone know how the quality of flosheim is? i got it for 100 so im not expecting anything extravagant

Nothing special, but it's decent. Apparently back in the day they used to be really nice in terms of quality

just bought these in navy suede:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N5JINS/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
ir

anyone know how the quality of florsheim is? i got it for 100 so im not expecting anything extravagant
Nothing special, but it's decent. Apparently back in the day they used to be really nice in terms of quality
thanks. i bought the florsheims then i saw these from AE

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9792_1_40000000001_-1

not sure if i want to drop 300+ though
ohwell.gif

Does TheShoeMart ever do sales on Aldens? They've been emailing me constantly over the past few weeks with sales and stuff but it always excludes Aldens 
frown.gif

being 6"5 . 215 lbs with a 37.5 inch sleeve makes it almost physically impossible for me to go buy a decent jacket/coat
nothing off the rack at any store fits my long arms. I tired on this really nice coat at burberry today and it fit perfectly except the sleeve length of course. I wish there was a company that actually made normal size jackets with just extra long sleeves for people like me. Its impossible for me to find anything that fits well. Go up to a bigger size and its too lose on the torso . Get the torso just right but the sleeves are always too short
ohwell.gif

i do all most of my dress/button up shirts custom from proper cloth but i cant find a single piece of outerwear to buy. Anyone else have this problem that can help?
They have xtra long.

http://rochester-big-and-tall.desti..._s=+&_D:question=+&trail=1004:XLT&sortOption=

Last edited:
My boss gave me a Christmas gift this morning. Haven't worn IZOD or anything with logos really in forever, but it's the fact that she actually went out looking for a Christmas gift for me which I thought was so :pimp:

nothing off the rack at any store fits my long arms. I tired on this really nice coat at burberry today and it fit perfectly except the sleeve length of course. I wish there was a company that actually made normal size jackets with just extra long sleeves for people like me. Its impossible for me to find anything that fits well. Go up to a bigger size and its too lose on the torso . Get the torso just right but the sleeves are always too short :\

Get an extra long man, they're hard to find in stores but they're on most webshops.

But your not a lone, jackets rarely fit anybody properly right off the rack. Good luck!

@Shady great pickup on that Jacket, it's a really nice piece.

Does TheShoeMart ever do sales on Aldens? They've been emailing me constantly over the past few weeks with sales and stuff but it always excludes Aldens :frown:

Get on their irregulars email list. It's basically their offering of one-off b-grade Alden footwear at a discount of $130-$350. Most have very minor defects though. The list goes out monthly for the most part.

http://www.theshoemart.com/contact/c-contact_irregular.html

I have last month's email for szs.12-13E/D if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Another SS came through for DB....

Brandon, you didn't leave your SN name. But from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH. All my gifts are so DAMN AWESOME.

I feel so bad because I thought 'Jordanscrub' was my SS. And since he started the trolling scheme in DB, I was worried he was my SS and might end up being a deadbeat. :smh: No offense to Jordanscrub. And, I apologize to you.

I love pins and smelling good. GREAT LOOK FOR THAT. Yo, I was going to honestly get those camo pants. They were on my shopping list for next week. LOL

YOU MADE MY DAY. I wished you could have seen my face....:lol:

And I will be utilizing that certificate tomorrow... :smokin

I am so souped.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea of how long shipping would take from nordstroms online?

If I ordered it today, would I receive the package by Saturday?  I'm in FL if that helps.

Also, anyone know of any sales on the alpha chino's?

Thanks guise

Brandon, you didn't leave your SN name. But from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH. All my gifts are so DAMN AWESOME.

I feel so bad because I thought 'Jordanscrub' was my SS. And since he started the trolling scheme in DB, I was worried he my SS and might end up being a dead beat. :smh: No offense to Jordanscrub.

I love pins and smelling good. GREAT LOOK FOR THAT. Yo, I was going to honestly get those camo pants. They were on my shopping list for next week. LOL

I am so souped.

I figured the Sonic would've hinted at who your SS was... :wink:

I'm glad you like everything. Those khakis took so long to ship, they sent me an apology and everything. :lol:

I'm from Atlanta myself, so I know if I could've made it back for the holidays, I would've loved an All-Star Special from Waffle House. that's why I put that in there.

Does anyone have an idea of how long shipping would take from nordstroms online?

If I ordered it today, would I receive the package by Saturday?  I'm in FL if that helps.

Also, anyone know of any sales on the alpha chino's?

Thanks guise

I doubt it. I've ordered from them twice with the standard shipping and took about 2 weeks.

I feel so bad because I thought 'Jordanscrub' was my SS. And since he started the trolling scheme in DB, I was worried he my SS and might end up being a dead beat. :smh: No offense to Jordanscrub.

I am so souped.

I'm glad you like everything. Those khakis took so long to ship, they sent me an apology and everything. :lol:

I'm from Atlanta myself, so I know if I could've made it back for the holidays, I would've loved an All-Star Special from Waffle House. that's why I put that in there.
Great Job on the gifts!

I just went to Waffle House for the first time last Saturday and got the All-Star Special with hash browns :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom