Dressing Better Vol 2.0

can anyone identify the coat barney's been rocking this season for me?

IJSz8.png

'preciate it.. i just received TheShoemart email and there are only two.. can't decide just wait, but I'm in no rush right now.

I like the brown chromexcel. Natural chromexcel reminds me of human skin. If you can wait, I would get J.Crew's version when they have a discount code. In the past, Alden's have been included and the coupon codes where as high as 30% off. Alternatively, you could order in store from the red phone and use a student discount which is what I did for my snuff suede longwings.

Here is my pair from TheShoeMart.

It is their Bootmaker edition which is in cigar shell cordovan, all eyelets, commando sole and 360 storm welt.

Last edited:
Like stated size down .5 for the Indy because its on the Trubalance last. I wear a 9 in sneakers, 8.5 in normal casual and dress footwear and take 8 in them.

NXL looks like human skin at first but it patinas quickly.

Some people were stubborn on their mail dates. Go figure. Bit everyone seems to be on top of mailing their elf's gift.

It was a little cooler than usual today in Cali, so I threw the boots on as well as the wool socks that my Santa got me. Man, these things are great!! I'll be buying a few more pairs this weekend. Thanks a lot Grizz!!

Not the best pic...

Another SS came through for DB....

Brandon, you didn't leave your SN name. But from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH. All my gifts are so DAMN AWESOME.

I feel so bad because I thought 'Jordanscrub' was my SS. And since he started the trolling scheme in DB, I was worried he was my SS and might end up being a deadbeat. :smh: No offense to Jordanscrub. And, I apologize to you.

I love pins and smelling good. GREAT LOOK FOR THAT. Yo, I was going to honestly get those camo pants. They were on my shopping list for next week. LOL

YOU MADE MY DAY. I wished you could have seen my face....:lol:

And I will be utilizing that certificate tomorrow... :smokin

I am so souped.

Great gifts man.

No offense taken, you would have gotten some great gifts from me. Just because of what happened on here doesn't mean I'm a deadbeat. Far from it :lol:

I wish I had done SS :wow:

It was a little cooler than usual today in Cali, so I threw the boots on as well as the wool socks that my Santa got me. Man, these things are great!! I'll be buying a few more pairs this weekend. Thanks a lot Grizz!!

Not the best pic...
Awesome! I'm going to pick some up as well. They sell out fast here.

Kinda sad to see that Rugby will be going out of business in February,never bought much from there but I liked the style...

Better pictures of my pickups and another one that arrived today (pocket square from Get Squared)

LandsEnd Boots:

Kenneth Cole Made in Italy Chukkas

Pocket Square:

May order a vest tomorrow from MAB as well.

Last edited:
Really?! How much did you drop if you don't mind me asking? This could be a possibility for me if so.
It was a group buy, Serg. It was $750 if I recall correctly. It's been ordered about 5 months ago so I can't recall for certain. Less than $850 for sure though. They're doing another pre-order run FYI since a lot of folks regret on not joining in initially.

:nerd: I'm saying, I'm sure ya'll don't live near me so you ain't got to worry about seeing me with the same shoes on.
:lol: I would love to see someone else with the same shoes on. Unlike the hypebeast scene where it's all about 'breaking necks', I welcome anyone who has a similar taste :smile:

It was a group buy, Serg. It was $750 if I recall correctly. It's been ordered about 5 months ago so I can't recall for certain. Less than $850 for sure though. They're doing another pre-order run FYI since a lot of folks regret on not joining in initially.

On SF? Mind PM'ing the link and the details on the process? (i.e. full payment required or 1/2, last info)

Hey bros, nice work in this thread. Truly gives me inspiration and insight on how to dress better.

One quick question that I'm hoping to get some feedback on:

I'm looking for some new all black dress shoes that I can wear on a consistent basis. I need some ideas on what shoes I could rock on a daily basis that are appropriate for a real estate job.

Thanks y'all

Hey bros, nice work in this thread. Truly gives me inspiration and insight on how to dress better.
One quick question that I'm hoping to get some feedback on:
I'm looking for some new all black dress shoes that I can wear on a consistent basis. I need some ideas on what shoes I could rock on a daily basis that are appropriate for a real estate job.
Thanks y'all

Let me ask, are you out in the field often? Or, you work in the office?

Back
Top Bottom