Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys, where can I find a "good" light blue denim jacket for less than the $80 that Levis is asking.

I'm not all in on the denim jacket movement (though I DO want one) so I'm not ready to drop $100 after tax on one yet.  Any advice?

Very nice, A. Now you can be even more preppy with the Thom blazer. You're going to need to repeat "it's made short intentionally" a lot though :lol:

Hey guys, where can I find a "good" light blue denim jacket for less than the $80 that Levis is asking.

I'm not all in on the denim jacket movement (though I DO want one) so I'm not ready to drop $100 after tax on one yet.  Any advice?

Check ebay for Levi's and Gap items. Spend maybe $10 bucks

Awesome stuff Pinoy, saw the blazer today at Target and I just doubt I can pull it off so I passed.
im still iffy about it. trying it on with a buncha different outfits currently :lol:
btw, im going to see if i can swing by that thrift with the chili colored AEs tomorrow. ill keep you updated

im still iffy about it. trying it on with a buncha different outfits currently :lol:
btw, im going to see if i can swing by that thrift with the chili colored AEs tomorrow. ill keep you updated

sounds good man, thank you. For me it's the white trim that makes me hesitant along with the red/white/blue stripe. It'd be a cool hidden detail underneath the functional buttons only. On another note, I'm starting to plan ahead for my birthday; I never do anything for my birthday, so trying to do something major, probably starting with getting a suit, hopefully.

sounds good man, thank you. For me it's the white trim that makes me hesitant along with the red/white/blue stripe. It'd be a cool hidden detail underneath the functional buttons only. On another note, I'm starting to plan ahead for my birthday; I never do anything for my birthday, so trying to do something major, probably starting with getting a suit, hopefully.
i actually don't look the piping only in the pockets. i think when i wear it out, i'm tucking them in.
also, for your birthday. SUIT UP! if you never really do anything, go all out man. might as well :pimp:

Very nice, A. Now you can be even more preppy with the Thom blazer. You're going to need to repeat "it's made short intentionally" a lot though :lol:
already had to explain that to mom :rolleyes
still kinda on the wall about it. do you think if i tuck the pockets in when i wear it, it would be odd? i think the piping there is a tad excessive

i actually don't look the piping only in the pockets. i think when i wear it out, i'm tucking them in.
also, for your birthday. SUIT UP! if you never really do anything, go all out man. might as well :pimp:

Oh I plan too, but I think I might actually order another suit at my clothier, a light brown 3-piece tweed. It's not until August but every year I've just made my birthday into another day and this year I just want to plan ahead and do something fun and great.

already had to explain that to mom :rolleyes
still kinda on the wall about it. do you think if i tuck the pockets in when i wear it, it would be odd? i think the piping there is a tad excessive
Never tried it, man. It's supposed to be over the top a la Asian pop star style :lol:

Decided to pull the trigger on the Thom blazer at Target checked the two closest locations and all the Neiman stuff had been cleared out already :smh:

My SA over at Balaneciaga informed me about a new bag they got in and it was a Part Time bag for men. I googled it and found this. I know their was disccusion about guys in bags but this looks like a womens handbag. I love the color, it would be nice on Arenas.

Last edited:
Decided to pull the trigger on the Thom blazer at Target checked the two closest locations and all the Neiman stuff had been cleared out already :smh:

Order it online, free shipping. I can grab it as well but you'll be stuck paying for shipping.

Nawl bruh. I could not wear that with my Arenas. Or even use it as a gym bag.

Lol

My SA over at Balaneciaga informed me about a new bag they got in and it was a Part Time bag for men. I googled it and found this. I know their was disccusion about guys in bags but this looks like a womens handbag. I love the color, it would be nice on Arenas.
that  gif has me DYING.

Order it online, free shipping. I can grab it as well but you'll be stuck paying for shipping.

Online was my first thought too,but I checked and it isn't available online any more ...I have a few more semi-local Targets to check if those don't pan out I may definitely take you up on that offer...

Back
Top Bottom