Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My SA over at Balaneciaga informed me about a new bag they got in and it was a Part Time bag for men. I googled it and found this. I know their was disccusion about guys in bags but this looks like a womens handbag. I love the color, it would be nice on Arenas.

The bag is nice... but I NEED those pants

None other than James Bond. Not sure may be PSed.

"May be" ? Son, my dog could do a better photoshop

^

UO has a varsity like that, they might still have it.

On another note, that bag though.
laugh.gif
You get your man card revoked if you rocked that, although I agree a pair of Arenas in that color would be dope.

expect the picture overload bros....
alright so after thrifting with my boy all weekend i ran into so many things. lol Allen Edmonds everyday i went out (some dope, some not so dope).
here are pics of some things i copped and passed on.
copped $5:

copped (but too tight on arms, plan is to sell) $2.50:
I'm loving this tie. Very nice addition!

thetiebar.com has bow ties for $15
pimp.gif
I like what I see on there.

I'm posting this in case anyone else has the same question I was going to ask about those bow ties before researching:
[h3]Are your bowties pre-tied or self-tie?[/h3]
Both!

For all our bowties, you have the option of ordering pre-tied (to make life easier) or self-tie (for those gifted people out there who actually know how to tie a bowtie.) On the order page, simply choose which option you'd like.

If only one option is available, it means that the other option has sold out. Sorry, slow poke!

Scooped those brown/chili park aves I saw the other day. I got the size wrong, they are actually a 13b.
Plan is to resell on ebay or possibly to a friend

Attention J. Crew bros:

In-store clearance is a lot better than the online clearance/sale section. Most of the items in-store have additional markdowns. The student discount (15%) also stacks with the 30% off sale.

So if you can, head over to your nearest J.Crew and check it out.

I was able to cop a $148 sweater (original price) for $52 and a $225 cashmere sweater for $59 after all discounts were applied.

Cosign on that, I scooped up a Thomas Mason Gingham shirt originally I think 160$ for a cool 40$...

when you guys go "thrifting." do you go to like goodwill?
is that considered a thrift shop?

and you you hit up ghetto areas? or like a nice area thrift shop?

So I went to JCPenney and saw this, it's charcoal chalk stripe slim fit suit. The jacket is actually $70 in store, the pants $30 and the waistcoat $30 as well all in store. Assuming it fits right, do you guys think this is a good buy? It's 100% wool, flannel chalk stripe. I was considering ordering a flannel waistcoat from my clothier for some pants I got at their sample sale, frankly the 50% deposit on the waistcoat is $40 more than buying the entire 3 piece suit. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom