Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Same here, I think my Target has every size in stock as it is literally in the middle of no where with pretty much no one in this area being into those brands so I can likely; assuming I'm over this cold, go and pick them up tomorrow. I live about 5 minutes from Target so it's not a big deal, just PM me everyone.

From last week's cruise; excuse my stance:

Last edited:
Went on a little tie binge at my local thrift shop after seeing those finds Pinoy732 posted. Still no luck with shoes though.

Last edited:
Went to my local Target and saw the Neiman Marcus items were reduced to 70% off. The Rag & Bone cardigan is now $21. Really a nice sweater at that price, in my opinion. Just passing the info along.

Edit: Just saw this was posted a couple days ago, my mistake. Well now it's posted again :tongue:

That cardigan is really nice in person, I'm just hoping it will go on sale even more :lol:

How much cheaper does it need to get???

:lol: I actually already have it, I bought it at the original price. I want it to go on sale more so I can go back and get that extra $ from a price correction :lol:

Your sleeves on your suit are way too long -- it shows in the 2nd picture as well. Your jacket also looks too short.
I would also get a wider tie.
/criticism

definitely agree on the sleeves and it's the one alteration I keep forgetting to get done, the jacket with my hands out of my pockets ends at about the end of my rear. I'm 50/50 on the tie I will say.

Big thanks and props to my secret santa, he sent me something else since the Marc Jacobs shirt that he got me didn't fit. Dominic, I'll be sending that shirt back this week for sure...I have a decent selection of watches but the one thing I don't have and have wanted is a Timex with a Nato strap well thanks to my dude domc03 now I have one:

Will posts more pictures of it on the blog tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with the Uniqlo trench coats ? Do they fit true to size or should I size down when purchasing it ?

I strolled into a Bloomindales tonight and saw some of their discounted Burberry stuff. Man, even at 30% of the retail price, I don't think it's worth the price. Several blazers looked nice, saw the prices were originally $1500 or so, priced cut to $1100 and then 50% off that. Construction left much to be desired.

at target if something is xx.x8 it will be marked down again. If the last number is a 4, then thats the lowest it will go. already copped some chinos for 6.98 :smokin. they are pretty good if you squat alot tbh, slim straight fitting.

Cole Haan?
Cole Haan makes great loafers, I'd definitely check them out man
Thanks. Checked out the black Howland on Nordstrom but my size is sold out. Whomp whomp. Still feel like I should take advantage of this sale before it ends tomorrow. Too bad the CH Air Carter isn't part of the sale.

If you specifically like the Cole Haan Howland, why don't you google them? There are a ton of sites that have them.

Also, if it's that style of driving shoe you're looking for, I can send you a bunch of links.

Back
Top Bottom