Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've been looking at a camo Alfani tie for awhile now. Might pull the trigger soon.

Just my opinion, I don't think camo looks good in silk. I'd go a different route, there are plenty out there.

The title of this thread is wrong. It should be called "People who can't dress giving other people who can't dress bad advice." :x

Sign up for a new/backup screen name, post 20+ times in a day. You need a hobby or something.

sup bros, picked up this sweater originally for about 180$ for a good 40$ @ jcrew, their sales are :pimp:

pretty versatile piece of clothing, rocked it to a party last night and today with some cargos to deal with the hangover....lol

Last edited:
Any Lanvin sales anywhere, brehs?

Looking for a 45 or 46.

Elkin, those braided bracelets from Da Crew?

I have a question bros.

I have this skit im doing for my friend for her show, I need to dress like a jock. The only thing I can think of is wearing a varsity jacket. I dont have one with white sleeves, is there any other way I can look like a jock and still look pretty on stage?
laugh.gif

I was going for this look.

Looking for a messenger back any feedback would be greatly appreciated, no more than 300$
Look into Jack Spade. J. Crew is also very good. I had one years ago that I got on sale for $50 or so and used it daily for a couple of years. It sustained no rips or tears and took the beating fine.

I have a question bros.

I have this skit im doing for my friend for her show, I need to dress like a jock. The only thing I can think of is wearing a varsity jacket. I dont have one with white sleeves, is there any other way I can look like a jock and still look pretty on stage? :lol:

I was going for this look.

Varsity is your best bet. Jerseys would be too baggy unless you want to go for that look, a la early 2000s. I can see Clarks DB with varsity just fine for a casual and smart look. I believe H&M sells varieties for very low prices. At least that's what I recall from others here.

Heads up, PLNDR has a good sell going on for a variety of different boots and such. Saw at least 2 pairs of Red Wings, a few Wolverines and others.

anybody know a site with some cheap yellow, royal blue, orange, & seersucker pants? preferably slim-fit

got a steal on some RL salmon joints @ Dillards on Saturday for $40 (reg price $110) :smokin

love rocking polos with bright colored pants & loafers (sometimes with a pair of desert boots if it's cold). white chicks in the club give me hella play when I step in the door with that Young Dro swag 8)

Last edited:
Got mine from Target for around $20-$30 iirc.
No way, you must have a different rack. This one is pretty solid, I actually have to hammer this thing together, the metal has to be wedged into the white part and then hammer the white parts together and it is pretty solid. It doesn't feel that stable, seems like it is going to tip over but it never does as long it's full of shoes and you put it by the wall like I did and it feels much secure. I honestly never had a problem in the year I've had this, when I wanted to move the shoe rack to a different side of the wall, I managed to lift the whole rack while full of shoes and it didn't fall apart at all.

:lol: :Lol

that's why target > walmart. This will def be my next project. My shoes are all over the place. Like you guys (even tho I'm female) I too am starting to "dress better" :lol: :lol: I still buy kicks, don't get me wrong but now I buy a lot more things other than sneakers now. I mainly wear my sneakers shoes for working out, running errands (grocery store, shopping, etc) , and activities with my dog.

Not my pics but just copped a pair from Nordstrom.com. Comes with white and black laces too. Should be perfect come spring/summer.

sup bros, picked up this sweater originally for about 180$ for a good 40$ @ jcrew, their sales are :pimp:

pretty versatile piece of clothing, rocked it to a party last night and today with some cargos to deal with the hangover....lol

My dude looks like he's going to pass out in the first pic :lol:

Nice fits man

Back
Top Bottom