Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last edited:
Also just noticed in the "Ask Nick Sullivan" section a question about Jordans,seems this issue was tailor made for DB..

Jump on this deal quick.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5809852-3-P...-Fit-Suit-various-colors-102-50-Free-Shipping?

Alfani Slim fit suit for ~$100 shipped. Not the best quality suit but you can't beat a suit for this price. Good for casual occasions or as a backup.

How is the fit? I noticed various people in the thread mentioning issues with the arm holes?

no idea. so I bought a 2 different sizes in the navy and the gray suits each...

Looking to stock up on some shorts for the summer.. any big difference between JCrew Gramercy and Rivington shorts, besides the price? :nerd:

Looking to stock up on some shorts for the summer.. any big difference between JCrew Gramercy and Rivington shorts, besides the price?
nerd.gif
The Gramercy shorts are slightly faded and broken-in while the Rivington shorts are crisp and untouched.

I'm moving from Cali to New York for a year. I have never layered clothing before because the weather in LA did not really require me to do so. My question is. If  i want to wear lets say a varsity jacket with a hoodie under (my clothing size is a small) should I buy the jacket a medium? What are pros and  not so great things to look out for  in regards to the fitting. I like my clothes fitted but with room to move around.

@Tsmoothreturns it depends on a number of factors weather to size up. the material the jacket is made of, how the brand cuts their clothes, and what you consider "room".

been some great stuff going on in here lately. i missed the giveaway :smh: at me.

88 babies turn 25 this year :smokin, so been hitting the club more often with the homies. here go some recent fits form this past weekend.

i ended up picking up the TBxNMxTarget jacket was on clearance for like $45 so i said **** it, dressed it down for the club. it fit well imo, with enough room to still diddy bop with comfort.

hit a day party saturday with no dress code so i figured it would be a good opportunity to attempt the down vest over blazer thing. i mean i liked the look, i dont really see the point of it besides fashion but i am willing to try anything once. ignore my cuffs thats just how i felt at the time :lol:

and we still doing rugged shoe challenge :nerd:, wore buttas the other day

@Tsmoothreturns it depends on a number of factors weather to size up. the material the jacket is made of, how the brand cuts their clothes, and what you consider "room".

been some great stuff going on in here lately. i missed the giveaway :smh: at me.

88 babies turn 25 this year :smokin, so been hitting the club more often with the homies. here go some recent fits form this past weekend.

i ended up picking up the TBxNMxTarget jacket was on clearance for like $45 so i said **** it, dressed it down for the club. it fit well imo, with enough room to still diddy bop with comfort.

hit a day party saturday with no dress code so i figured it would be a good opportunity to attempt the down vest over blazer thing. i mean i liked the look, i dont really see the point of it besides fashion but i am willing to try anything once. ignore my cuffs thats just how i felt at the time :lol:

and we still doing rugged shoe challenge :nerd:, wore buttas the other day

I really like the fits man, but I think you should have gone up a size with the denim. I'm not sure if they're raw and you've had them for awhile, but unless they're going to stretch I'd suggest getting a bigger size.

Just for the record, they don't look bad. I just don't think it looks 100% right on your body type.

Jump on this deal quick.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5809852-3-P...-Fit-Suit-various-colors-102-50-Free-Shipping?

Alfani Slim fit suit for ~$100 shipped. Not the best quality suit but you can't beat a suit for this price. Good for casual occasions or as a backup.

How is the fit? I noticed various people in the thread mentioning issues with the arm holes?

Alfani was my first suit, it still fits me very well. I had to get it tailored, but the fit weren't bad off the rack. Quality is good as well.

@UNKNWN your opinion is appreciated. pants are stuff for me since im 6'2 225 getting my jeans to have the look i want is tuff. its like i have to have several pairs of the same wash cut differently for different situations. i have a pair of RRL that fit really well but the leg needs to be tapered more to have a smaller leg opening. #thestruggle

speaking of fit and denim, has anyone had their denim hemmed and/or slimmed?

Back
Top Bottom