Dressing Better Vol 2.0

good affordable pair of slim straight chino's? :nerd:

got a whole bunch of dressing better on a budget stuff coming in this week, i'll be posting pics soon

good affordable pair of slim straight chino's? :nerd:

got a whole bunch of dressing better on a budget stuff coming in this week, i'll be posting pics soon
Levi's 511, my man. Served me well for many years. I still have a pair in the closet for occasions that I may get dirty...wore it on Saturday to a training session :smile:

secretely signing up to a summer all white party so i can rock those white Cole Haans with this seersucker suit i got last year, minus the belt and tie8)

Last edited:
Do JCrew Factory items get discounted even more with the use of coupons? Or are they already discounted to the point where coupons are always excluded?

Do JCrew Factory items get discounted even more with the use of coupons? Or are they already discounted to the point where coupons are always excluded?

they regularly have 30% off coupons

they have 40% off coupon right now

Last edited:
Pinoy732 - what is your height/weight if you dont mind me asking?
Don't mind at all. Height 5' 10". Weight 158lb

Usually they have other codes/discounts that run like 30-40% off. Wait for this crappy final sale discount to end and you should see one pop up. If you can hit one by you, I'd suggest it. No shipping and you can throw down your student discount.

It is COLD out there today...finally get to break out the peacoat for the first time in 10 months

Went to J. Crew Factory yesterday and scored a few things for my wife, mom-in-laws birthday and myself; will post pics later. But in short:

Tweed Dress, 100% Cashmere Sweater, Wool Card Case and Socks, all for $61

:nerd: Anyone mind doing a proxy for those grey speckled H&M sweats with the writing

Never owned anything from J Crew.. how do the pants/shorts fit as compared to Levis? (Sorry that's the only example I could think of)

It is COLD out there today...finally get to break out the peacoat for the first time in 10 months

Today was freezing :smh:

Broke out the peacoat with a scarf and some DBs... layered clothing is the best

edit: According to my Weather Channel app, it "feels" like 7 degrees where I'm at and the wind makes it even colder :x

Not to mention, my University makes it feel like I'm walking through a damn wind tunnel :lol:

Last edited:
Kanye's fits during Paris fashion week were great. He dresses amazingly (most of the time), in my opinion at least :lol:

Today was freezing :smh:

Broke out the peacoat with a scarf and some DBs... layered clothing is the best

edit: According to my Weather Channel app, it "feels" like 7 degrees where I'm at and the wind makes it even colder :x

Not to mention, my University makes it feel like I'm walking through a damn wind tunnel :lol:

Yeah, its cold as heck. I pulled out my Military Coat and a flannel tie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom