Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Tie looks huge, but that shirt :smokin

tumblr_mh0n7y265P1qi0b8uo1_500.jpg

Ok I really want to start dressing better I have a fewsuits n dress shirts but everything else isn't right imo...what do yall feel are the basics that I should have in my closet

Ok I really want to start dressing better I have a fewsuits n dress shirts but everything else isn't right imo...what do yall feel are the basics that I should have in my closet
Try reading the first post of this thread as a starting point. Lots of info in there.

Bama: would you say those LEC pants are too slim for the workplace? They look much slimmer in your picture than they do online

They are the slimmest dressier pants I have. I wore to work, business casual. So I guess it would be up to you and your workplace. They are slimmer than online pics, I'm a skinny guy

It looks good because the colors mesh well and the shoes are pretty much perfect, it's very easy on the eyes.

However, the tie is awful, actually it might not be depending on his jacket (*if he has one). The problem is he has a Merrill Hoge tie knot, that **** is huge. His tie is probably short, but you can hide that with a vest. The outfit goes downhill with that vest, weird and unnecessary.

pants too small (pockets pulling)
last button of vest is buttoned (picture actually shows why you should unbutton the last button)

I still think/hope that the waistcoat was PS'd and is normal looking in real life. Even from an avant garde point of view, I can't really get with it. The shoes, like Ironman mentioned, are great though. I love the burnishing on the toes. Slightly off topic, I really dislike how a lot of the 'cool' looking men's wear pictures have the individuals smoking and/or consuming liquor...so cliche.

I still think/hope that the waistcoat was PS'd and is normal looking in real life. Even from an avant garde point of view, I can't really get with it. The shoes, like Ironman mentioned, are great though. I love the burnishing on the toes. Slightly off topic, I really dislike how a lot of the 'cool' looking men's wear pictures have the individuals smoking and/or consuming liquor...so cliche.
If you do not smoke or drink you are a girly man!

Back
Top Bottom