Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Minus the tie nice fit.

lol and Grizzly you gotta stay in my hood I`m off Cobb Prkway in Smyrna.

Lucky, I didn't know you in GA also.

Hell I am off S. Cobb Drive.

I didnt know there were atlanta people here. Im off east west. trying to be in the vinings one day...

Btw. karmaloop is having a 50 percent off sale on schott nyc outerwear. wanting to pick up that nice camel duffle coat or peacoat for fashion week but not sure yet and plus i think you can get an extra 20 percent off.

Last edited:
Minus the tie nice fit.

I didnt know there were atlanta people here. Im off east west. trying to be in the vinings one day...

Btw. karmaloop is having a 50 percent off sale on schott nyc outerwear. wanting to pick up that nice camel duffle coat or peacoat for fashion week but not sure yet and plus i think you can get an extra 20 percent off.
laugh.gif
 Dude, what a small world. I live right off east west connector too....no lie. How are we all in Cobb County?

Minus the tie nice fit.

:lol:  Dude, what a small world. I live right off east west connector too....no lie. How are we all in Cobb County?

Ya'll are wack. It's all about DEKALB!!! :tongue:

Uh...

I too used to live in Cobb County.

Pennington Pointe Apartments (used to be Laurel Valley)

Way in Louisiana now

:smh:

Last edited:
To be fair...

I lived all over ATL.

When we first moved there it was Marietta. Then Stone Mountain. Then Morrow in Clayton County. Then Atlantic Station when I got my first "real" grown man spot. Now I'm stuck down here in the swamps.

Still rep that Wheeler High School though.

Last edited:
This was pretty awesome.

Lessons From a Tailor

Directed by Galen Summer
A portrait of master suit maker Martin Greenfield, a holocaust survivor who learned the art of tailoring while imprisoned in a concentration camp. This award-winning film was commissioned to celebrate his life and his commitment to his Brooklyn community. It has screened at film series around the world and on PBS.
unionhz.tv

To be fair...

I lived all over ATL.

When we first moved there it was Marietta. Then Stone Mountain. Then Morrow in Clayton County. Then Atlantic Station when I got my first "real" grown man spot. Now I'm stuck down here in the swamps.

Yea I lived all over too. Got there when I was 5, did all my schooling in Stone Mountain (SMHS c/o 2002), then moved around to Decatur, East Point(won't do that again lol), then down to Atlanta across from Peachtree Hospital before I moved west.

To be fair...

I lived all over ATL.

Yea I lived all over too. Got there when I was 5, did all my schooling in Stone Mountain (SMHS c/o 2002), then moved around to Decatur, East Point(won't do that again lol), then down to Atlanta across from Peachtree Hospital before I moved west.

Moved to Cobb in 97 to finish high school. I was a hard head back then. Campbell Class of 2000. lol School in Sewanee TN then back to South Florida. Now back in Cobb since 07'.

NCTwin: You might know a few of my friends who went to Stephenson

I want this indigo suit! Would love to wear it all spring-summer long. Get on that Punch Drunk Love vibe!

Grabbed these from eBay for 49 bucks. Think I'm going to send them in and get reconstructed. The upper sinks in a bit, guess that's what happens when people don't use shoe trees

Last edited:
cold world out there today. layering was a necessity:

also stopped by J.Crew and picked up this crewneck marked down to $12.75 from $70 after their 50% off clearance plus my student discount :smokin

oh, also found my dude omgitswes on instagram today. just heads up, I'd love to follow any of the DB fam if they've got it. I already got Elkin, John, Carlin, Jason, and a few others on there.
My name is: BeraQueezy if anyone is interested :D

Back
Top Bottom