Dressing Better Vol 2.0

that tie and vest combo lol. so aggressive, yet still :pimp:

finally had a legit reason to wear these yesterday

dope, how did you size? TTS?

Anyone know where I can find some Goodfellas shirts? :evil:

I might have a shirt with that collar type. I think it was made by alfani, - Macy's brand. I'll have to double check tonight though. I'd be willing to give it away since I don't wear it much if we're the same size.

I'll stop by Macy's and look around and I'm a 15 32-33 :smokin

Good looking out though famb

Last edited:
This was pretty awesome.

Awesome to the max. Without knowing it, he's the posterboy of what they teach at any current MBA program....about ethics and leadership, core attributes that were missing until the last few years.

Picked up these AE Loafers today from a Goodwill. Did only a minor clear up on these since they are more casual. Size 8 anyone?

Last edited:
Anybody familiar with sizing on Grenson boots. I'm thinking about ordering these to wear as casual boots  mostly with cargos and slim fit khakis

Gilt is the only place i've seen these. Ever spotted them? I'm trying to do a price comparison. Eastland leather ankle boot.

Last edited:
I found lunargrands at the Orlando outlet for $175. Debating whether to get them or not, do y'all think that's a good price?

anyone try out that H&M student discount and see if it stacks with the 20% off coupon for signing up for the newsletter?

cold world out there today. layering was a necessity:

also stopped by J.Crew and picked up this crewneck marked down to $12.75 from $70 after their 50% off clearance plus my student discount :smokin

That's a nice fit but why are there glasses on your head as well as tucked into the chest pocket? Is one of them prescription sunglasses? I'm confused...

Awesome to the max. Without knowing it, he's the posterboy of what they teach at any current MBA program....about ethics and leadership, core attributes that were missing until the last few years.
This guy exploits immigrant and  poor Americans.
tired.gif

This guy exploits immigrant and  poor Americans.
tired.gif
When you're an immigrant, you're lucky to have a job. Immigrants are the backbone of this country. They do work that 'normal' people would not do. The key is that good employers treat them like they're actually human beings, and not replaceable objects. When they feel they are being valued, they will do everything they can for their boss. I shadowed my mom's friend on his operation closely. The guy was an immigrant himself 4-5 decades ago, slept in his car, and worked at the local swapmeet. He got his feet wet in import/export and now owns a multi million dollar operation that employs 95% immigrants. The wage is nothing spectacular, but they are treated like family members. Being a first generation American, if you can even call me that because I wasn't born in this country, I've witnessed this firsthand. Now back to the topic: weather heated up today so no more sweater and layering for now.

Back
Top Bottom