Dressing Better Vol 2.0

At a club with the mother of my child. 3 years ago.

Still look terrible.

These are the last pictures and i dont think anyone dressed in this thread as bad as I did.

Being from Texas I felt the need to wear that big belt buckle. It was the TEXAS state seal. LOL

Kappa Beach Galveston 2000 I dont think this one was that bad. That belt though.

Borderline Nightclub Thousand Oaks, CA 2003 pep the ashy elbows

Hawaii 2001 why in the hell are my shorts so high.

San Diego 2002

Last edited:
So we're doing throwbacks...here is one of mine, around 2005

Breakdown:
Roc-A-Wear Long Sleeve T-Shirt in a XXL or XXXL, clearly about 1-2 sizes too big
G-Unit, yes G-Unit Baggy Jeans

Last edited:
So we're doing throwbacks...here is one of mine, around 2005

Breakdown:
Roc-A-Wear Long Sleeve T-Shirt in a XXL or XXXL, clearly about 1-2 sizes too big
G-Unit, yes G-Unit Baggy Jeans

I see you spiting that fire. Ole girl got the Kool Aide smile.

Bottom line is you have to be comfortable and confidence in yourself in what you wear...you gotta dress for yourself. The way I dress is in line with how I want to carry myself as a well spoken, cultured, poised, and educated individual. I already know that every time I walk pass a HS and college kid, no doubt he's mentally clowning me on the murse. I know I would when I was that age. It is true that I don't break necks anymore, and I have no intention to. I do get compliments by females on how well I put the pieces together (referring to the colors choice and texture).

This right here should be re-iterated throughout the thread. You should feel comfortable in your own skin.

The one question that I'm disliking when I put in effort at my workplace is, "What are you dressed up for? Job interview?" I usually tell em I have a date :lol:

----

Wis, what is it that your holding that's black in your latest fit shot outside? Leather case for..?

I'm looking for a small leather carrier around the size of a standard iPad.

Banana Republic has 35% off till 11am ET, 30% off till 5pm and 25% off till 11:59pm. 2/6 online only

Since we doing throw back fashion...

This is 2004ish, a year after college I was still stuck in that New Orleans lifestyle mentality 

My daughter's mother and ex wife

Don't act like you didn't have a pair of the strapped color Girbuards

However I still did my blazer thing, too...Well I thought (laughing)

Y'all killing me with the old pics, I was just as bad.  White kid with afro wearing all XL Jordan tees with baggy jeans and matching J's
roll.gif

This right here should be re-iterated throughout the thread. You should feel comfortable in your own skin.

The one question that I'm disliking when I put in effort at my workplace is, "What are you dressed up for? Job interview?" I usually tell em I have a date :lol:

----

Wis, what is it that your holding that's black in your latest fit shot outside? Leather case for..?

It's a pouch or murse of whatever you want to call it :lol: I use it to hold my two cell phones and digital camera.

I've never heard of epaulet before but they're chinos that they have are :wow:
Epaulet is a great brand that sells quality clothes at reasonable prices. Their dress trousers and chinos are their bread and water and hold their own against those twice their price range.

:lol: It looks like we all came from the same school....could've been WAYWT pictures from a decade ago.

Bottom line is you have to be comfortable and confidence in yourself in what you wear...you gotta dress for yourself. The way I dress is in line with how I want to carry myself as a well spoken, cultured, poised, and educated individual. I already know that every time I walk pass a HS and college kid, no doubt he's mentally clowning me on the murse. I know I would when I was that age. It is true that I don't break necks anymore, and I have no intention to. I do get compliments by females on how well I put the pieces together (referring to the colors choice and texture).

----

That used to happen to me but after awhile, they grow accustomed to it. They're just jeally that the assistant or new fresh out of college yamb is 'mirin you.

marmour damn man...lol at the "DOS CEO" t-shirt, I need to look for some more old pics today, because it was just bad.

On a much "dressing better" note, and to keep on with our challenge, wearing items in 3 ways...Today I am wearing the jacket from Monday, from the 3-piece Indochino suit as a separate. I will say I took the risk and paired it with a shawl sweater, I'm still kinda on the fence about how it looks although the colors do compliment each other well.

WDIWT/NT Challenge Pt. 2
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/02/wdiwt262013.html

marmour damn man...lol at the "DOS CEO" t-shirt, I need to look for some more old pics today, because it was just bad.

On a much "dressing better" note, and to keep on with our challenge, wearing items in 3 ways...Today I am wearing the jacket from Monday, from the 3-piece Indochino suit as a separate. I will say I took the risk and paired it with a shawl sweater, I'm still kinda on the fence about how it looks although the colors do compliment each other well.

WDIWT/NT Challenge Pt. 2
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/02/wdiwt262013.html
Looks a little stuffy around the neck not bad though

I wear sneakers all the time. I honestly think its a time and place for everything. I just scooped these for the lowski.

How much is the lowski?

I wear sneakers all the time. I honestly think its a time and place for everything. I just scooped these for the lowski.

those are beautiful!!!!!....link fam?
there was a seller on eBay selling them for 79 with free shipping. They sold out with the quickness. Retail is 160. They should drop this month in stores.

Last edited:
Lulz....we busting out throwbacks?

Tall tee days

What I thought DB was back in 2002

My early clubbing years and one of my regular fly club fits

DB back in High School, halfwindsor around my head :pimp:

Lulz this is probably when I began turning the corner for the better...back in 07 I think..

Back
Top Bottom