Dressing Better Vol 2.0

New ToJ pics:

via ToJ Facebook

More

Wis I love my marketing class as well, however I'm sure mine is a lot different than yours was. :lol: (It's a level 300)

I'm a BA major and an IT minor... I'll definitely need some tips from you when I go to grad school for my MBA. Taking the GRE is already scaring me :rolleyes

Rally the troops...

:smh:

he just dug his own grave with that comment

i actually like his fit overall. im sure he got a few perks coming from his coworkers to say the least and hookups based on his occupation.

im gonna get mad votes from my friends in fraternities and sororities, and old colleagues in esquire and askmen.com to help u out

NT FTW

More

Wis I love my marketing class as well, however I'm sure mine is a lot different than yours was. :lol: (It's a level 300)

I'm a BA major and an IT minor... I'll definitely need some tips from you when I go to grad school for my MBA. Taking the GRE is already scaring me :rolleyes
I took both the GMAT and GRE, and loved them both. I should've signed up for a class to get better scores, but I dedicated an entire summer for each exam. At the end, it made me a better speller and able to use grammar more properly.

Good luck, man! Get some experience on the way. Education by itself isn't too useful to be honest.

Last edited:
New ToJ pics:

via ToJ Facebook

:smokin

They look so close to the APC.. I might just wait for the APC mainly because I don't wanna mess up my measurements and buy a TOJ that I can't return or possibly get my money back on resale... but if the APC's don't fit how I like them to fit.. I will cop the TOJ

What was wrong with your toj?

Also... voted

I ordered a 54 on Charlies recommendation and it was too long in the body, sleeves and too wide in the shoulders. I ordered a 52 and it fit fine in the shoulders but was still too long. All that could be fixed, but......

I didnt feel the quality was there. The wool body was thin and filmsy to me, so was the leather sleeves. While the seams were clean they were very thick. This was especially true at the cuff. The ribbing was none functional, it didnt pull the close to the body.The sleeves were tight and the wrists but the ribbing was too loose. I felt as if I was wearing one of those old Prince shirts.

it didnt help that I was able to find two Burberry leathers below the Toj price. OG price was 900 on one and 2k on the other and quality was far superior.

The TOJ looked homemade to me.

Last edited:

They look so close to the APC.. I might just wait for the APC mainly because I don't wanna mess up my measurements and buy a TOJ that I can't return or possibly get my money back on resale... but if the APC's don't fit how I like them to fit.. I will cop the TOJ

Looks good. Measurements should be easier with the set it shoulders. Measurements are my pain. I wear a large in euro brands and a medium in american brands. Folks at SF find this as impossible.

Last edited:
What was wrong with your toj?

Also... voted

I ordered a 54 on Charlies recommendation and it was too long in the body, sleeves and too wide in the shoulders. I ordered a 52 and it fit fine in the shoulders but was still too long. All that could be fixed, but......

I didnt feel the quality was there. The wool body was thin and filmsy to me, so was the leather sleeves. While the seams were clean they were very thick. This was especially true at the cuff. The ribbing was none functional, it didnt pull the close to the body.The sleeves were tight and the wrists but the ribbing was too loose. I felt as if I was wearing one of those old Prince shirts.

it didnt help that I was able to find two Burberry leathers below the Toj price. OG price was 900 on one and 2k on the other and quality was far superior.

The TOJ looked homemade to me.

Looks good. Measurements should be easier with the set it shoulders. Measurements are my pain. I wear a large in euro brands and a medium in american brands. Folks at SF find this as impossible.

Wow shame. I was under the impression that toj was high quality, I guess I'll have to reconsider. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise I've dropped way too much on jackets this season.

btw I'm also a large (sometimes even xl) in euro and medium in american, I thought sizing up for euro brands was common?

Keep in mind that the apc one will probably cost triple what toj runs. I'd be surprised to see the apc with an msrp of less than a grand considering their regular cotton chinos are $200 already. Either way, I'll be on the look out to try on in person.

Random thought...whatever happened to eiddyfouw or jordanscrub. Haven't seen them post in here for a minute..

Random thought...whatever happened to eiddyfouw or jordanscrub. Haven't seen them post in here for a minute..
i'm 99% positive that jordanscrub took our advice and is posting under a different SN. i won't be the one to blow up his spot though

I was wondering about Jordanscrub too. I wonder what his new handle is.....

Quoting myself but I thought about it and yeah it's pretty clear his new identity :lol:

Also, what is your guys thoughts on the S/S '13 Nick Wooster Collection at JCP:

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/...Id=pg40023600013&_requestid=4316488#blueshirt

I'm actually feeling the Polka Dot and Floral button downs. May have to check them out in stores.

I'll go to Jcp sometime Friday just to see everything in person.
I hear they even have cheap selvedge jeans. Pretty sure you get what you pay for when it comes to denim though. I'm just going in lookign for some trousers

i'm 99% positive that jordanscrub took our advice and is posting under a different SN. i won't be the one to blow up his spot though

Quoting myself but I thought about it and yeah it's pretty clear his new identity :lol:

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/...Id=pg40023600013&_requestid=4316488#blueshirt

I'm actually feeling the Polka Dot and Floral button downs. May have to check them out in stores.

Not gonna lie...pieces look good especially at those prices. Polka dot shirt is great looking...would pick up a regular oxford too for that cheap. might stop in this week/weekend

Yea, this would be the same case with me.. Large, sometimes XL for me with Euro.. and Medium with American brands :smh:

Yea, this would be the same case with me.. Large, sometimes XL for me with Euro.. and Medium with American brands :smh:
Yep. You can be American slim and still be like the Hulk in other parts of the world :lol:

More

I took both the GMAT and GRE, and loved them both. I should've signed up for a class to get better scores, but I dedicated an entire summer for each exam. At the end, it made me a better speller and able to use grammar more properly.

Good luck, man! Get some experience on the way. Education by itself isn't too useful to be honest.

I'll be taking both as well! I definitely have a lot of experience for my age, I'm in my second year and I've worked as a team leader in manufacturing and I actually work seasonally as a co-manager/ keyholder at Footlocker.

I'm also a member of MALES (Men Achieving Leadership, Excellence, and Success) and Community Engagement so I'm definitely all set with extra curricular stuff.

Definitely looking forward to start working on my resume and get an internship next year, there's one that UCONN offers which is a marketing spot at Reebok HQ. Trying for that come this fall. :D

Really not looking forward to the GMAT at all. I need to get my certifications out of the way first though. A MBA is pointless if I can't find a job

Wow. I actually like every single one of those. The shirt, camo jacket, anorak, and denim jacket are a must!

edit: Anorak and Cardigan have been purchased

Last edited:
More

I'll be taking both as well! I definitely have a lot of experience for my age, I'm in my second year and I've worked as a team leader in manufacturing and I actually work seasonally as a co-manager/ keyholder at Footlocker.

I'm also a member of MALES (Men Achieving Leadership, Excellence, and Success) and Community Engagement so I'm definitely all set with extra curricular stuff.

Definitely looking forward to start working on my resume and get an internship next year, there's one that UCONN offers which is a marketing spot at Reebok HQ in providence. That would be perfect because it pays well and I wouldn't be far from Storrs. Trying for that come this fall. :D

edit: Apologies, guys. somehow managed to quote instead of edit >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom