Dressing Better Vol 2.0

New sweater pickup. Lmk what y'all think..its a bit to euro for me but lmk..

With the fit

Last edited:
where should you place a lapel pin on a suit? (Does it go in the buttonhole on the left) or elsewhere bc ive seen others place there pin slightly above it.

Last edited:
Pretty sure JCP is my place when I need something within a day. Target and JCP are like the perfect spots for cheap basics.

Pretty sure JCP is my place when I need something within a day. Target and JCP are like the perfect spots for cheap basics.
JCP is my go to spot if I need a cheap pair of shoes to wear for a night or a weekend when I'm not feeling anything in my normal rotation..

New sweater pickup. Lmk what y'all think..its a bit to euro for me but lmk..

With the fit

I like it man, needs to be a bit more layered though. That's not the kind of thing you wear by itself, just doesn't look right.

What jacket is that? Looks nice

Thanks for the input, I'm just not quite sure what you guys mean by layered?

The collar on this is big and I can't see wearing something underneath looking good, especially if it is also collared (dress shirt etc.)

Its not cut low enough to be worn ala cardigan style.

The collar on this is big and I can't see wearing something underneath looking good, especially if it is also collared (dress shirt etc.)

The collar of your dress shirt shouldn't go over the sweater even if it was a vneck/cardigan. A button down collared shirt would look great underneath. I'd go with either white or light blue.

definitely needs a collared shirt underneath

Lol sick seems like it should be done considering all the recommendations, I love you
NT fam.

Word this thing is hot as hell tho so if I gotta wear something under, I have to ax the thought of wearing it with a jacket

I will participate a little more inhere I like the feedback

youre probably better off holding on to that until next winter. probably not something you should wear outside of december-february

PS. The jacket is from Danier leather, Canadian retailer. They have a site good quality leathers. Was never a fan of fake leathers

youre probably better off holding on to that until next winter. probably not something you should wear outside of december-february
While this is true, if its damn cold out, I'd say throw it on. TypeR, you're from jersey aren't you? You've seen the crap we've had to deal with the past few days. :smh:

its disgusting out right now. but i don't think dude is near where we are. he's talking about not wearing a jacket making it seem like he wants to wear it spring which i dont think is a good idea.

Really not looking forward to tomorrow. :smh:

It's freezing out right now and the snow is coming soon. Come on spring!

Hey guys I have an interview tmr for a coporate position (just found out). I'm not sure what to wear, I have a nicely tailored black suit, navy and grey vneck sweaters, white and light blue collard shirts and an assortment of ties. I've been meaning to get a navy suit but I procrastinated. Should I thrown on the suit or put something else together? Thanks

P.S. I know y'all hate black suits but it's the only business appropriate suit I own.

Back
Top Bottom