Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any chance some of you guys would post your wedding bands? Looking for ideas…….thats dressing better right? lol
I also went with Tungsten.

thanks ksteezy! Im looking for ideas, its overwhelming trying to figure it out with so many choices.

btw, can you check your PM sometime?

2 pairs of 1969 slim lightweight Canvas

3 v-neck shirts

2 slim 1969 skinny denim for my daughter

2 print shirts for my daughter

I got a new denim shirt. This is denim shirt number 7. (My most favorite). Look at the details:
very dope! brand? i have so many denim shirts it's crazy but i love them and have been rocking them for years...

also...glad to hear peeps used the GAP F&F coupon! i picked up 3 button downs, one striped tee and some slim khaki cargo pants for about $175

wis thanks for the recommendation on the tongue pads. shoes still feel a little long but at least i know my foot wont slip out.

got my adidas fronm kith within 2 business days...perfect spring summer kicks bros, ya need to not sleep on these

They're going to be cleaning the carpets at my job this week, so we have casual days from Wednesday-Monday.
I'm actually going to get to rock the sneakers again. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself!! :lol:

dude, for 85$ you have no idea....best spent 85$ in a while....i hesitated but im a believer now, black sambas next :pimp:

Yess K! I love the sambas man I got like 3 pairs that I beat the sh out off. They are simply the nicest casual shoe...mix with the fact of thousand colour ways and all suede uppers..too nice with slim jeans. Grey and blue cw is beautiful..my pics make em look bad though

steezer- those are smabas? not shabby. I like Spezials better.

LOL those are spezial's. Good choice m8. I hate ordering them online cus the color never looks accurate. I'll probably end up swoopin those since they look pretty nice :smokin

Last edited:
They are spezial's bro...lol was just saying I'm shooting for the black sambas next..lol

Dude jump on them, the pics on Kith are as accurate as they can get...shoe is awesome.

I like how the skinny lived in gap pants fit on me
But didnt like the colors/how they are "lived in"
They are like pajamas to me... Or old men pants

Back
Top Bottom