Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I'm excited for the new job but it is kind of sad telling my clients that I'm leaving. I should have a better idea of a start date later on today but I still haven't given notice yet at my current job. Kinda nervous and hoping it goes well. I've seen them sometimes just act normal and let someone finish their two weeks but I've also seen them let people go the day after they try o give a 2 week notice.

Last time I wore cargo pants was in middle school. Never again.

The side pockets add too much bulk, so it kind of defeats the purpose of slimming down in cargo pants.

This

Hence, the sudden demand for the slim fit cargos you've seen all through the thread. There is no side pocket bulge. They're pretty streamline with the pants leg.

Pockets still fully functional. I mean im not stuffing a towel in there, but when i go out, i'm putting credit cards, parking garage tickets, hell even keys in there and the look is still maintained.

fully functional as in you can only put pretty much flat things, or things you carry that you normally have a pocket for anyway with any pants. super functional. If you like the look that's awesome, but that's a load of...

can someone recommend a good, gold colored watch around $200 or less?

I really like this one, but its $500. I cant spend that on a watch right now. I also like a few of the Michael Kors gold watches for men..not sure of their quality?

A037-502-view1.jpg

Take a look at Stuhrling watches. Not sure if they have "gold" watches but I know they have rose gold

Last edited:
Michael Kors watches are straight garbage. Fashion watches as a whole aren't exactly top notch quality but MK is definitely down the bottom.

I'm fairly certain you can find a gold tone Seiko, a very reputable brand btw, for less than $200.

Cargo pants are useless. Why do you need all those pockets for? I don't care how tight and skinny they are or how they fit, Cargo Pants look horrible. Especially the camo ones the whole world is wearing.
mean.gif
It's just a sloppy look over all. Are you going for the plumber or cable guy look?
sick.gif
It reeks of blue collar.
alien.gif

Also Cargo Shorts are juvenile also. It's something that 10 year old sneakerheads wear, especially the camo ones.
eek.gif

Cargo anything is just tacky and hideous. Whether it be pants or shorts.

That suit posted up there looks like the potato sack suits you get 2 for 100 at the clearance racks. Choppa Suits.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
If Nike or Jordan makes an old school style windbreaker in a modern fit, I'd buy one. I'm talking about something like Martin or Will on Fresh Prince wore sans the baggy fit.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Starter is bringing back those satin jackets for NBA teams. Those windbreakers probably aren't too far off if that's true. I still remember wearing a Charlotte Hornets starter jacket back in the day.

Cargo pants are useless. Why do you need all those pockets for? I don't care how tight and skinny they are or how they fit, Cargo Pants look horrible. Especially the camo ones the whole world is wearing. :smh: It's just a sloppy look over all. Are you going for the plumber or cable guy look? :x It reeks of blue collar. 0]

Also Cargo Shorts are juvenile also. It's something that 10 year old sneakerheads wear, especially the camo ones. :wow:

That suit posted up there looks like the potato sack suits you get 2 for 100 at the clearance racks. Choppa Suits. :stoneface:
I don't think you know what a choppa suit is though..

Somewhat Dressing Better related, but an interesting read...

Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.

I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.

Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/new...nger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHR

Last edited:
Man, I kinda want those Purple Foams :frown:

Not even thread related too :lol:

LOL what's going on with you lately? You better go look at Aldens and AEs! They are nice though, I saw them in person yesterday, they pop. But I'm over foamposites. I have too many.

Somewhat Dressing Better related, but an interesting read...

Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.

I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.

Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/new...nger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHR

That's like me, on a WAAAAAAY lesser scale lol

Last edited:
Cargo pants are useless. Why do you need all those pockets for? I don't care how tight and skinny they are or how they fit, Cargo Pants look horrible. Especially the camo ones the whole world is wearing. :smh: It's just a sloppy look over all. Are you going for the plumber or cable guy look? :x It reeks of blue collar. 0]

Also Cargo Shorts are juvenile also. It's something that 10 year old sneakerheads wear, especially the camo ones. :wow:

That suit posted up there looks like the potato sack suits you get 2 for 100 at the clearance racks. Choppa Suits. :stoneface:

Ok, Methuselah. Relax.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Unknwn, sorry man. I can't get down with that fit. Maybe if the jacket was navy I'd like it more. What shoes did you rock with it? I dig the color of the belt though.

scaled.php

I don't think you know what a choppa suit is though..
Someone post pics up of MJ or older Steve Harvey :lol:

LOL what's going on with you lately? You better go look at Aldens and AEs! They are nice though, I saw them in person yesterday, they pop. But I'm over foamposites. I have too many.
That's like me, on a WAAAAAAY lesser scale lol
Where did you see them at? I'm not sure, man. :lol: one day I'm in Nikes and the next I'm in monks :lol:

There's a local guy that's selling my size for $280 but I refuse to pay over retail for sneakers or anything actually.

Ignore MaseratiMargiela. Dude is a troll who calls everyone fronters, blue collar, and hoodrich in every damn thread (see Range Rover Evoque, Benz CLA, Too Old to Wear Sneakers threads). No "high class" person thinks or acts like him in real life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom