Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last edited:
i just put my slr on a table, desk, or bookshelf. snap a couple pics to check the position and go from there. doesnt take more than a few seconds

Haha I've tried man. They're just doesn't seem to be a spot than gets my entire body. |I

I'll work on it, and I appreciate the criticism but you don't need to be so rude or aggressive about it, it's not a big deal. I guess I'm just used to SF where a majority of the S&D WDYWT is mirror pics haha

&Thanks Steezy :lol: I just got the camera, I'll work on it. :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: yesterday TypeR was about to beat Lucky up for frowning and today he's gonna beat up UNKNWN for taking mirror pics with a DSLR :lol:

:lol: yesterday TypeR was about to beat Lucky up for frowning and today he's gonna beat up UNKNWN for taking mirror pics with a DSLR :lol:

:rofl: TypeR says whatever he wants and I admire that, but if you do something he doesn't like he comes at you like you insulted his mother :lol:

its the same way i talk with everyone close to me, relatives, coworkers, friends, etc.. for the most part nothing i say has any contempt behind it. unfortunately, the lightheartedness doesn't come across well through typed text on the internet.

Last edited:
I thought I had a serious problem...Until I read this article...

Dude is a Gucci GOD

600K of shopping in 3 years period. 
The real Guccimane? :lol:

Yes, sir. I actually paid $35 for it.  I am a huge bargin shopper. Coupons and all....

Sweater is RL, also. Thanks.
Mann, I saw that on sale for such a low price. They had all sizes except mine :frown:

I might be next on TypeR's list because I'm trying to rock a suit with Foams.

can someone recommend a good, gold colored watch around $200 or less?

I really like this one, but its $500. I cant spend that on a watch right now. I also like a few of the Michael Kors gold watches for men..not sure of their quality?

A037-502-view1.jpg

_6327599.jpg

I bought this 3 years back and it's still going strong good quality and get tons of compliments from females on it. I love the way rose gold tends to stand out.

its the same way i talk with everyone close to me, relatives, coworkers, friends, etc.. for the most part nothing i say has any contempt behind it. unfortunately, the lightheartedness doesn't come across well through typed text on the internet.

No worries man, I understand. No offense taken or anything, just try not to be so insulting. :frown:

I might be next on TypeR's list because I'm trying to rock a suit with Foams.
now this i have to see :nerd:

Me too :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom