Dressing Better Vol 2.0

my thrift pickups. The savile row really suprised me being there. The trench coat is express great condition. That navy blue double breasted blazer from oakton lmtd, green blazer from ivy crew. light and great for summer. and the jordan xi is for the hypebeast still in me. i got the 2001 pair but trying to see if i can sell these or trade for the royal 1s. wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I agree, nice camera, congrats.

But I don't want to see it again, at least crop it out or use tripod/remote/get someone to take a photo of you.

Nice pickups street. Unfortunately the jackets you picked up are not from the famous street in England. I've run into a few jackets while thrifting myself. After doing some research, found out that that Savile Row brand is from an American company.

Unknwn, sorry man. I can't get down with that fit. Maybe if the jacket was navy I'd like it more. What shoes did you rock with it? I dig the color of the belt though.

Thanks man, wearing desert boots

Dude you got an slr. Stop taking teeny bopper selfies in the mirror lol. Partial fit pics are useless

Unfortunately I don't have a tripod/remote or anything like that yet so it's the best I can do. Sorry that you don't like it.

Last edited:
Dude you got an slr. Stop taking teeny bopper selfies in the mirror lol. Partial fit pics are useless

Count on TypeRPinoy to keep it 100 :smokin

He's right though, get a tripod and remote or use the self timer at least.

Working on it man :lol:

I would try self timer but I don't really have anything to put it on where it's just right. I'm alittle over 6" and it never gets my entire fit, resulting in the horrible, dreaded partial fit pic. I just use the mirror because it's easier/quicker. Apologies.

Nice pickups street. Unfortunately the jackets you picked up are not from the famous street in England. I've run into a few jackets while thrifting myself. After doing some research, found out that that Savile Row brand is from an American company.

o well. nvm then lol i still like the blazer im keeping ti for myself anyway. i was looking for a camel colored one for a while so i was good with it. thanks bro

o well. nvm then lol i still like the blazer im keeping ti for myself anyway. i was looking for a camel colored one for a while so i was good with it. thanks bro
No problem and its def worth keeping. When it comes to thrifting, if i find a no name whatever, as long as the fit is on point I scoop irregardless. My brown glenplaid wool blazer and camel peacoat are not noteworthy brands but seem to be crowd pleasers. Play on playa :pimp:

I would try self timer but I don't really have anything to put it on where it's just right. I'm alittle over 6" and it never gets my entire fit, resulting in the horrible, dreaded partial fit pic. I just use the mirror because it's easier/quicker. Apologies.
No worries, man. Objects at 3' off the ground should be good for self timer. Look for tables and such while outside!

Somewhat Dressing Better related, but an interesting read...

Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.

I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.

Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/new...nger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHR
I thought I had a serious problem...Until I read this article...

Dude is a Gucci GOD

600K of shopping in 3 years period. 

Last edited:
You don't need a remote man. Your slr should have a self timer on it. And while a tripod is helpful you can always put it on a desk or table. You just won't be able to take the Instagram hipster approved pics at an angle

Damn, I feel like I'm critical at times and hold back but this dude TypeRPinoy just waits for something negative to say. :lol:
I'm not sittin in the cut waiting for anything. If it irritates me I speak up. If I like something I do the same. Unknwn knows I'm not trying to rustle his jimmies. We cool. *e-pound*

Ignore MaseratiMargiela. Dude is a troll who calls everyone fronters, blue collar, and hoodrich in every damn thread (see Range Rover Evoque, Benz CLA, Too Old to Wear Sneakers threads). No "high class" person thinks or acts like him in real life

:lol: came in to say this as soon as I saw the username :smh: Don't feed it fellas

Edit: Mike is that a denim peacoat?! :wow: Its different but I like it :smokin

Last edited:
Where did you see them at? I'm not sure, man. :lol: one day I'm in Nikes and the next I'm in monks :lol:

There's a local guy that's selling my size for $280 but I refuse to pay over retail for sneakers or anything actually.

I saw them on someone's feet.

Marmourjr, I have the same pea coat, assuming it's DSRL, I love it, the wash and fit. My friend accidentally ripped my button off when he was drunk though, I've yet to bring it to get fixed. That sweater looks good too.

Marmourjr, I have the same pea coat, assuming it's DSRL, I love it, the wash and fit. My friend accidentally ripped my button off when he was drunk though, I've yet to bring it to get fixed. That sweater looks good too.
Yes, sir. I actually paid $35 for it.  I am a huge bargin shopper. Coupons and all....

Sweater is RL, also. Thanks.

No worries, man. Objects at 3' off the ground should be good for self timer. Look for tables and such while outside!

Thanks man, appreciate the advice.

TypeR, I'm not trying to take teeny bopper/instagram approved pics. I don't have an instagram, and the only place I put those pictures other than my hard drive is on here. It's just quick and easy. When I have the time to find a spot and set up the camera I'll do it.

I really don't think they're as bad as you make them out to be. Ignore it if it bothers you so much.

Last edited:
i just put my slr on a table, desk, or bookshelf. snap a couple pics to check the position and go from there. doesnt take more than a few seconds

Back
Top Bottom