Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:lol:

I can't get the Suns for a good price and I don't like the white ones coming out.

AYYYYYYOOOO!
laugh.gif
LMAO. I get it all the time.

My backgroud though: Mexican, Syrian, African, Blackfoot Indian, German

That photoshop looks awesome Wis!

Need a recommendation... does anyone know of a good, coated moto jacket? Not looking for leather because I'm getting the ToJ rider... but in the meantime I'd like a coated jacket

Thanks in advance fam

I decided to stop by Urban after class and I'm pretty glad I did. I'm pretty excited about my pickups. I found a 2nd pair of Unbranded Skinny Selvedge Khakis (honestly the best khakis I've ever owned) for $40 and a Slim Levi's Denim Jacket for $30.

are the Levi 511s skinnys? To dudes with big calfs and Quads what cuts of Levi or brand in general do you guys mess with? Do you guys just get skinnys and size up?

are the Levi 511s skinnys? To dudes with big calfs and Quads what cuts of Levi or brand in general do you guys mess with? Do you guys just get skinnys and size up?

if you go tts they will fit skinny on you. Not super skinny, tho. You can either size up, or go for the 508.

Example: the other day I tried some 511's on in 34. They werent uncomfortable but a little fitting. I sized up and the seat on the 36 was big as well as everything else. I then tried a pair of 508 on in 34 and they fit alot better.

Yeah 511s are skinny. I have a pair of 511 trousers that are almost skin tight on me, sized up *1. Not too familiar with other Levis cuts though, sorry. For me, I've stuck with Dockers Alphas.

Edit: I have big calfs and quads.

Last edited:
As a dude with bigger legs, trust me when I say size up. When I used to buy 511s a few years back I went tts on my first pair and couldn't even get them all the way up. 508s are the only Levi's I mess with now

I'm an athlete and my legs are pretty big, usually I have to get a size 36 in pants and get em tailored but in Levi's the 508 fit me perfect in a 34

I feel you on that.

Either way, dope shoot Wis. props :pimp:
Thanks, man. It was my friend's girl who took and edit the shots. I lack the skill :lol: it's really fun though. I can see why TBS likes to do them so much.

Glad to see some of those folks in here who went on a hiatus with the sneakers get back into them.
It sucks though because everything is so hard to obtain now. You can't just go into a shoe store and cop anymore. :frown:

I'm telling you guys...navy double breasted suit and those purple Foams :pimp: :lol:

Yup, echo what everyone else has been saying....508s are perfect for me as well

Back
Top Bottom