Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'll get the Grapes too, just for kicks.

I actually wanted these Uptempos way more than the Jordan 11s. I used to drool so much at the mall but mom didn't want to pay for them, even though I was like a size 6 or so at the time :lol:

I still refuse to pay over retail though...this is why we wait for the 12s in December.

Olympic flight 96s...with the gold 6 on the back are one of the most overlooked/underrated nikes ever imo.

RE: summer sneakers. I can easily see Adrian and others doing a look like this:

Effortlessly comfortable yet sharp.

Last edited:
Quick, trying to put my order in before 11:59 CDT.

Silk glenplaid:
http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page...emplateSearchFormSubmit.y=-48&viewall=viewall

Wool herringbone:
http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page...mit.x=-1109&btnTemplateSearchFormSubmit.y=-48

I would want wool glenplaid but they only have pre-tied for it.
I think it'll be your first bow tie so go with the silk since you can wear year round. Wool is only cool in the winter time.
You think silk is fine casually? Also thanks for the speedy response :D

I was checking out some lifestyle stuff brands like Nike and Adidas are trying to appeal to kids now. I wouldn't mind rocking this hoody. But dang, Eastbay sells out of everything even the wack stuff :lol:

Yeah, man. Bow ties are usually more casual and they're supposed to be tied in a playful manner, ie uneven ears. Only the bow ties worn with the likes of tux are serious and conservative.

Yeah, man. Bow ties are usually more casual and they're supposed to be tied in a playful manner, ie uneven ears. Only the bow ties worn with the likes of tux are serious and conservative.

I'm sure you'll be wearing it in a similar fashion. Silk bow tie, and chinos...pretty casual.

last summer:

Hmm good call W. Ordered the silk and the aqua knit that Bateman had on this past GQ issue. Been wanting that damn thing for awhile :D

Z
Damn thought you wore a bigger size
Based Offa one pic I seen of you on TsB
But that's really old huh? And I know you on your work out game

Yea man I was definitely bigger then, and gone done about 30lbs at least since then and dropped about 2-3 inches as well.

I'm glad to see you posting, that's great news!

My man Wis is buying sneakers, Nike apparel, and saying "b" now. :lol:

Whats going on!? haha

Last edited:
yuuup...wore cotu classics and nylites all summer last year and will do the same this summer. Might add a pair of authentics and JPs to the summer rotation.

Got lucky honestly, they are actually size 34 waist and had to hem them, usually I never find anything at Gap.

I think it's cuz he's a bigger guy

I'm a bigger dude too,I normally wear a 32 or a 34....relatively small waist I just have a beer gut,doing nothing but playing golf and drinking will do that to you :smh: My Gap just never has anything at all regardless of size...

32-34 is big?

Finally pulled the trigger on the Navy/White lunar grands. The Olive/White pair is looking good, need to find a Cole Haan plug ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom