Dressing Better Vol 2.0

*Question* I'm going out tonight and was wondering if its too early in the year or too cold to break out the Sperry's? I live in the D.C. Area and its in the high to mid 60s right now but it may get into the 40s tonight (althought I will be in a club).

Also, is it acceptable to wear Sperrys with socks?

Last edited:
*Question* I'm going out tonight and was wondering if its too early in the year or too cold to break out the Sperry's? I live in the D.C. Area and its in the high to mid 60s right now but it may get into the 40s tonight (althought I will be in a club).

Also, is it acceptable to wear Sperrys with socks?
By Sperrys, do you mean boat shoes? Because the brand makes more than one style. If so, no socks with boat shoes and no to cold weather.

Quick shot before i go out tonight

Guys what do you think of this quilted jacket? It's from 21men for $21 marked down from $50. It actually feels pretty good and fairly warm. Opinions?

Sorry for the ninjahood sized pics

^That's pretty fly, I might have to go see if I can scoop. Looks like a better fit than that JCP one too

Thinks its a smart move being that its getting warmer?

Damn it, I might have to go check this out now. I live less than 10 minutes from one. :rofl: I haven't bought anything from there ever since I stopped working there besides a few tank tops.

Heading to NY tomorrow so if I don't end up copping much, I'll swing by and get it. They had maybe one medium, a few larges, and a few x-larges. If someone wants me to pick it up for them, just cover shipping and we're cool. Lemme know :pimp:

edit: one small and that's for me fambz....unless I pass then I got whoever.

Last edited:

My first addition to the thread. Probably should've worn darker shoes in hindsight

Should've gone completely casual. Your outfit is all over the place. Ditch the tie, unstuck the shirt (if its too long, get another shirt).

Back
Top Bottom