Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know where to get tees like this:

i think the term is scoop neck tee

Budget is ~50 max for a tee

Couldn't resist.

Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a T-shirt - that's just some ignorant ***** (****)
I call that getting swindled and pimped (****)
I call that getting tricked by a business
That shirt's hella dough
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope
Tryna get girls from a brand? Man you hella won't.

*goes on a dinner date at Chipotle*. Will subtract 20 bucks and let you all know.

wonder what these dues at gq are getting at chipotle that costs that much

That's true. I'm thinking after I saw that statement,"So the shirts are $-5??"

your're doing it wrong if you pay for a drink at chipotle

Water cup FTW!!! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: at this exchange. Saying that the polos cost AS much as a dinner date would have been much more accurate and equally as effective.

Do any of you guys remember the way you were received by others once you started "dressing better"?

I used to believe I was able to put a decent outfit together and was pleased with it since I'd typically get good responses from folks. But by my current standards, I look back and :rofl: at myself.

Since I've been getting stuff that actually fits me and complements my physique this year, it's been :pimp: x a hunnid.

Females: is that suit tailored? You look amazing... Why don't I ever see you around?
Fellas: That's a clean look man. I'm trying to be like you when I grow up.

I'll get the occasional "my man, those church pants shouldn't be that tight, plus your socks are showin'... where they do that at," but it's expected. For the most part the whole dressing better thing's been working for me. The biddies love it. My tailor swears I'm either very metro, or modeling. Neither of which are true. :lol:

Man I hear this. It gets bothersome to be honest. Professionally, people at my job have no concept of dressing better so whenever I come in a tailored suit, it's a big deal. It's pretty annoying.

Socially, it's :pimp: :pimp: . It's awkward but whenever I go to dinner then out or go out straight from work on a Friday, I always get hella compliments from dudes (PAUSE) and chicks. I don't see my friends from college and my hometown that often but whenever I do it's always expected that I'm gonna wear a suit or blazer but they have a lot of respect for my style :lol:

:rofl: Bro you are too stupid
Between myself and RFX, if you take the average it is the right about of camo-ness :pimp:

On the other hand, it's funny to me that when folks catch you off guard in a t shirt and jeans, they think you're slipping :lol:

:lol: very true. The other day I wore jeans and one of my friends said "Man, I've never seen you in jeans. I didn't even know you owned any. This is freaking me out."

Couldn't resist.

That shirt's hella dough

e51b6_ORIG-eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

Last edited:
Looking good, Lucky!

Thanks, dudes! :pimp: I didn't realize there were this many of the gents on SF, haha

Last edited:

Couldn't resist.

That shirt's hella dough

Can someone please tell me what the **** this guy is talking about? :lol:

Alright....which one of you hooligans is RFX35 on SF? :rofl:

Last edited:
Couldn't resist.

That shirt's hella dough

I don't even like polo type shirts but want one of those uniqlo ones, are they in the stores now?

I'm out of shape right now. I won't even think about buying any Uniqlo stuff until I lean out. Their stuff fits snug.

Oh I forgot... for you guys who are interested in scoop neck tees, a cheap and effective method is to take a Hanes shirt and remove the stitching that connects the collar to the shirt. It makes a decent scoop neck and it won't destroy the shirt if you do it right

Any example pics/tutorials of this? Sounds interesting. I've got a ton of hanes tees and would love to try it.

I did it to a pack that I bought as a DIY project and they turned out pretty good. Unfortunately they're all at home and I don't think I'll be home until May 11th when my break starts. (Also b-day) :pimp:

Couldn't resist.

That shirt's hella dough

I'm out of shape right now. I won't even think about buying any Uniqlo stuff until I lean out. Their stuff fits snug.
Good for you, man. Best investment is in yourself, not what you wear :smile:
Yeah, kinda disappointed that I let myself gain too much weight. I guess I've been so focused on school for the past 3-4 semesters that I neglected fitness. I used to be a really strict eater too. It'll be nice when all the slim-fit sports shirts and polos I have fit well again.

Anyone has experience with the fit of H&M slim fit trousers? I'm looking to have something close to a ~7" leg opening and of the slim fits at TJ Max and the producers at Express (which felt like relaxed fit pants) this one looks like a good base with minimal alterations needed (tapering/shortening if at all).

I'm looking at this pair:
http://www.hm.com/us/product/05430?article=05430-A

Anyone has experience with the fit of H&M slim fit trousers? I'm looking to have something close to a ~7" leg opening and of the slim fits at TJ Max and the producers at Express (which felt like relaxed fit pants) this one looks like a good base with minimal alterations needed (tapering/shortening if at all).

I'm looking at this pair:
http://www.hm.com/us/product/05430?article=05430-A

Yeah, I have them in black

Here's the best I can do right now to show you the leg opening. It's around ~7 inches.

My sidezips are a size 44 so they have a fairly slim ankle so this should give you a good idea of how small the opening is.

*Sorry for the repost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom