Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I agree with you on the toe being bulbous, didn't notice it until that pic. I still like the wingtip, obviously would be better if brogued but still passable.

It's borderline cowboy-ish and the multiple stitches, it's just ahhhh!!!! It's not even triple, it's quadruple maybe even quintuple. Only thing that could make it worse is if they painted the leather with camo.

Last edited:
If it was camo I would've been bought. Multiple times at that :pimp:

Thought! Why is there no camo emoticon :frown:

I like both henleys and t shirts.

Henleys for when I'm wearing pants, t shirts when wearing shorts

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Nordstroms has some really good sales right now, especially on APC products.

I'm going to Nordstroms later, if they have anything good I'll definitely let you guys know
Sale starts Friday for men's dept at Nordy.

If that link was for this version or the cap toe cordovan pair, I'd be in trouble.

Horween shell won't be less than $200 unless its a major defect or clearance.

Saw this on twitter:

Horween opened up an online products shop, and then sold a pair of shoes for $50 http://t.co/CIkwvibCzx

NAH_5634.jpg

That has to be a promotional or one off price. $50 is so dang cheap!

Man, if there were more local members we can go do shoots and post them online :lol: :frown:

Express offers an Extra 30% off Select Styles (discount appears in cart). Shipping is $8 or is free on orders $125 or more (after discount).

Extra stacking coupons:
  • $15 off $30: 4246
  • $30 off $75: 4246
  • $40 off $120: 4268
  • $75 off $225: 4613
Clearance:

For work today:

Even got one of my boys to suit up with me :pimp: (everyone there is just shirt/slacks)

His whole fit is actually derived from me. I put him on to the express sale from a few months back (40% plus 15%) so he scooped two photographers. I gifted him the shirt, tie, and shoes. Finally, my girl hemmed his pants. #QueezyTaughtEm :lol:

Do you really think it's a good idea dressing in a suit and a tie if you're a new hire in a shirt and slacks environment?

Do you really think it's a good idea dressing in a suit and a tie if you're a new hire in a shirt and slacks environment?

I always thought you dress for the job you want, not for the job you have. I do the same thing at my job. Most men wear shirt, tie and slacks. I always wear a suit except on Friday's and even then, I may throw on a blazer without a tie. I'll rather be overdressed any day than under dressed. Trust me, the people in high places notice.

I don't know how it could hurt me..?
There are a few others who wear suits, but majority is ill-fitting shirts and just as horribly fitting trousers. No one seems to care. However, my managers/supervisors seem to enjoy that I actually "dress up" versus the rest of my team, so I think I'll be alright. At the end of the day, what I am doing is not "inappropriate" so I'll just continue to do me fam.
:pimp:

Side note: I wore this kinda crap to class. Why wouldn't y'all think I'd do it when the setting called for it? :lol:

I always thought you dress for the job you want, not for the job you have. I do the same thing at my job. Most men wear shirt, tie and slacks. I always wear a suit except on Friday's and even then, I may throw on a blazer without a tie. I'll rather be overdressed any day than under dressed. Trust me, the people in high places notice.
QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself. Fridays and everything lol

Back
Top Bottom