Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Old school swag, from about 100 years ago.
tumblr_m9i0kwvTPR1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

My personal opinion, if you're ditching the jacket ditch the tie. Ties with no jacket look juvenile.
It's a wedding though. Neckwear may be needed at the very least.

FYI you can always opt for an unlined jacket in breathable fabrics like linen, cotton, or seersucker for the summer.

Ok, not hating but some of you are like girls!!! i mean dam, how much do you spend on clothes a month? Srs question
sick.gif

Last edited:
recommend you check out the drivers at Zara

Those Tod's just look soo proper..

But until my budget allows I may need to hit the Zara's in Aventura for those

Has anyone see the Zara versions in black/navy in any of their stores?

Edit- nvm found all the other colors on the site :D

Last edited:
Ok, not hating but some of you are like girls!!! i mean dam, how much do you spend on clothes a month? Srs question:x

Because we give a damn about how we dress it makes us girls...wow :smh:. First, none of us are insulted by being called women, referring to women as inferior is childish much like you are. Second, don't worry about how much money we spend a month, weekly, or a year on clothes. Get your money right first. Obviously quite a few of us in here don't have an issue spending money on clothes or shoes. Just saying...

Ok, not hating but some of you are like girls!!! i mean dam, how much do you spend on clothes a month? Srs question:x
You sound poor.

But seriously, you're willingly on a sneaker-based website where people spend $500+ on Lebrons and $1000+ on Yeezys, etc. Maybe some other message board is a better place for you.

Ok, not hating but some of you are like girls!!! i mean dam, how much do you spend on clothes a month? Srs question
sick.gif
I used to think the same thing when I was young.

I always realized looks and first impressions matter, but now I know big of a deal it is.

People treat you based on your appearance. Weather you want to get a job, a girl, or even make friends.

When I was a kid all I cared about was buying video games and toys, now I spend a little more on clothes, thing is I only buy quality over quantity.

So you won't see me with 2 cardigans 10 white dress shirts and boots and shoes galore.

Matter of fact I'm trying to get rid of my miniscule sneaker collection now, but it seems like people can't or don't want to pay for sneakers anymore 
laugh.gif

I must admit I do have a lot of t shirts only cause I go to the gym a lot and don't like washing clothes at the laundry mat and I dwindled my new era cap collection down.

You sound poor.
But seriously, you're willingly on a sneaker-based website where people spend $500+ on Lebrons and $1000+ on Yeezys, etc. Maybe some other message board is a better place for you.
Yes. If you're on this site, you're into fashion to some degree because chances are you have a closet full of sneakers.

Spending capability correlates to what you make. I'll leave it at that.

How do you take these pics? I bought a fishbowl lens for my iphone and no dice... pm me!

I'm quite sure he's using something like a Canon 5D with a fisheye lens.

him being in photography, it wouldn't even surprise me if it's sitting on a brace/tripod with a remote trigger.

but from where his hand is positioned, I would guess he's manually hitting the shutter.

LOL at some of these verbal exchanges.

Think of dressing better not as rules but guidelines.

I see noobs come in here to bash or whatever.

I also see how some of ya'll try to hard.

I think the reason alot of these people buy so much clothes is because they have yet to figure the science of quality.

WJ4 please do a post on building a wardrobe/ foundations; this thread needs it.

Also, people wanna worry about fashion so much they lose their own personal sense of style.

"WJ4 please do a post on building a wardrobe/ foundations; this thread needs it."

Please refer to the first post. The basic info should be there.

Ksteezy has a nice DSLR set up. The snap on lens for the fish bowl effect for iPhone and such isn't that good.

I ordered another pair of Quoddy from J. Crew, and the student discount was able to be applied. I wonder if this will work with Aldens...:nerd:

Last edited:
Please help me pick a colour....

I'm in love with the blues (and sadly, I already have a pair of navy blue dessert boats- but for some reason IDGAF)

I think I can get away with these and shorts in the summer. and chinos in the winter.

18659_95991_40516.jpg

18659_95932_40517.jpg

Might just have to cop those with my card too lol

It's so hard not to pull the trigger since Aldens rarely go on sale. Actually outside of the "imperfect" pairs, JCrew is the only place I see Aldens go on sale for more than 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom