Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I would say if you had to choose one, the side vents are a bit nicer and more forgiving than the center vent. It is also easier on your tailor with the side vents. That said they are all ok for certain occasions including no vent.

This is very true. I personally would not go with no vent.

Timberland 6in Wedge for today.
30% off sale on Timberland.com also btw.
5z4fvn.png

Anyone have a hook up on some Lunargrands? I would gladly appreciate it. Pm if you do thanks

I pulled the trigger on that GAP peacoat. Tried it on in store today and the fit is awesome. Thanks for the advice, Ksteezy :smokin

Levis.com has 40% off plus free shipping on their website right now

"Today Only - 40% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping on All Orders! Use code THANKS.

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 11/22/12."

for suits i prefer the center vent. I think I'm going for the double vent. Going to get it from Indochino I'll post back in here whenever it arrives.

for suits i prefer the center vent. I think I'm going for the double vent. Going to get it from Indochino I'll post back in here whenever it arrives.
It's funny because the single vent on the Tom Ford suits Craig wore in the 007 movie had the older gents going crazy (in a bad way). I had a corduroy jacket made with a single vent, if I can redo it, I'd make it a dual like all the rest of my jackets.

anyone know if jcrew will up the 25% discount to something higher friday or if thats as good as its gonna get?
A couple of folks from SF said that if previous years are an indication, it will go up to 30% by Monday. I don't recall ever seeing a generic code being more than 30% for all items (not exclusive to on sales items).

Last edited:
I know there has been a lot of Lanvin shoe size questions lately, but if I wear a 11.5 in Jordan's and 11 in Jack Purcell's would that translate to a UK10? Thanks i advance... 

What vest looks best guys?

Like both but the black on has leather trim which makes it look nice.

Link to the black vest since the pic is so small
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...t?ID=750762&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

Personally, even though it's tonal, I really don't like the huge logo on the black one, otherwise I'd suggest that. I like the quilts of the other three pockets & buttons kind of throw it off. Are you dead set on only buying either of those?

Personally, even though it's tonal, I really don't like the huge logo on the black one, otherwise I'd suggest that. I like the quilts of the other three pockets & buttons kind of throw it off. Are you dead set on only buying either of those?

Not at all, always open to suggestions.

Not at all, always open to suggestions.

Hmm...I've seen a lot of really cool vests lately. Definitely some quilted ones but I'll have to look around. I don't mind, I'll browse tomorrow in between my eating, football & a nap.

hmmmm, you are right. Where can I find some Clark's and how do they run? I casually asked for his size the other day and he said 9.5
I don't want to come off as "naggy" though and like I'm complaining. You know?

Anything from the Originals line (Desert Boots, Wallabees, Weavers, Mali's etc) runs a half size big.

Back
Top Bottom