Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Denim Challenge:

J Crew x Alfani x 381 Ralph Lauren Slim Denim x Gap

Last edited:
I'm looking at one of these to wear to holiday parties this year. Which one should I get? And should this kind of tie be paired with a plain white OCBD?

24201.jpg

24200.jpg

Got my package last night!!

It's funny because I was actually wearing the striped socks on the left when I got the box. :lol:
Hopefully I can exchange with no problems. If not, I'll just pay it forward and pass it to a friend.

Thanks a lot Jason!! You didn't put your SN, so I don't know who you are...

P.S. Elf I'm waiting for the last piece. Your package should be going out by the weekend at the latest.

Denim Challenge:

J Crew x Alfani x 381 Ralph Lauren Slim Denim x Gap

3 crotch shots is 3 too many. :lol:

I don't want to discourage posting pics but is there anywhere you can place the camera and then set the timer and run into position for a different shot?

It's funny because I was actually wearing the striped socks on the left when I got the box. :lol:
Hopefully I can exchange with no problems. If not, I'll just pay it forward and pass it to a friend.
P.S. Elf I'm waiting for the last piece. Your package should be going out by the weekend at the latest.

Nice look, Jason is Grizzlyboy

Can anyone tell me if John Varvatos boots/oxfords are good quality?

Mainline is good but still a bit overpriced at retail.

JV USA is still decent but best only on deep discount and some are supposedly made specifically for websites like Gilt.

I do like a lot of JV shoes/boots though, I like the distressing and general shape/last but that is more to my style than anything.

I'm looking at one of these to wear to holiday parties this year. Which one should I get? And should this kind of tie be paired with a plain white OCBD?
24201.jpg

24200.jpg
I would get the first one, red is more christmas. white shirt would be good imo

Last edited:
Like Bama said white shirt would look great with either of those. I like them both but if I have to pick I'd go with the first one, more Xmas-ish to me.

Hmmm I think I may be your elf or ksteezy's....

Mainline is good but still a bit overpriced at retail.
JV USA is still decent but best only on deep discount and some are supposedly made specifically for websites like Gilt.
I do like a lot of JV shoes/boots though, I like the distressing and general shape/last but that is more to my style than anything.
Thanks, I grabbed a few pairs off 'MyHabit' this morning. They were on sale around 120-150 each. 

Last edited:
Shout out to my SS! Got this in the mail. I stopped here before opening the entire package. Will wait till X-Mas day to reveal what it is! Excited and can't wait! 8)

Last edited:
NCTwin that's from me! I remembered I didn't put my screen name until after I sent it. Lol hope the pants fit, I couldn't find your Alphas.

Long time lurker of this thread, dunno what happened to my old SN :frown:

Just bought the Chppewa for J crew moc toe boots and was wondering sizing. I have small feet so I bought their smallest size of 7.5 while in wolverines I wear 7. Should that be fine? Also, any recommendations on how I should treat it? Should I do snow seal? I plan to wear these on light winter snow in Toronto. Also, should getting a pair of shoe trees be helpful?

3 crotch shots is 3 too many. :lol:
I don't want to discourage posting pics but is there anywhere you can place the camera and then set the timer and run into position for a different shot?
Glad to know I wasn't the only one that felt awkward scrolling past those pics

Back
Top Bottom