Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thoughts on this Jacket. It's a Vans Jacket. Almost like a Shacket. Saw it in Urban Outfitters today for $40 and thought about grabbing it.

No joke, I saw the same coat and was considering th same thing. Lol

You were at Lenox today?

Shout out to my secret Santa I believe it was k steezy... Although the shoes didn't fit me and the Houston j crew didn't carry the shoes, I was able to exchange the shoes and bracelet for this really cool sweater and still had a buck leftover... Thx again

haha...is cool, glad you were able to find something more fitting :D

Unfortunately the denim shirt that domc03 got me was a little too snug so I went and exchanged it. Unfortunately they didn't have the shirt or anything similar and I ended up bring back a few things. Thanks Dominick!

Came out with a Henley Hoodie, an awesome set of pocket squares that will be used in my upcoming vacation and an awesome Tommy Hilfiger Leather accessories travel bag that I will definitely be using on my vacation next week.

Last edited:
Thoughts on this Jacket. It's a Vans Jacket. Almost like a Shacket. Saw it in Urban Outfitters today for $40 and thought about grabbing it.

No joke, I saw the same coat and was considering th same thing. Lol

You were at Lenox today?

Dude this is crazy. lol I was their around 1:30.

I'm curious to know how old are the gents in this thread are? I turned 27 as of Nov. 7th :smile:

I'm 33 comes Dec. 25th

I just hit 31 in September.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom