Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Does anyone know how Target brand Merona pea coats fit? They're on clearance on the website and they're not avail at my local store. Thanks in advance.

I like that you mentioned that is your daily watch, I think it's a common misconception that you need a large range of watches and need to mix it almost daily to be considered "fashionable."

I too have a daily watch, I actually only have 2 watches that I wear on a daily/every other day basis. Those watches being a Timex and a G Shock, since I prefer a more "rugged" look.

Completely agree, hence why I've only bought myself 2/3 watches. I'd be happy with just a watch with a black leather band, brown leather band and a metal bracelet.
I actually prefer having a wider selection but I do have a favorite that I wear almost every day

Does anyone know how Target brand Merona pea coats fit? They're on clearance on the website and they're not avail at my local store. Thanks in advance.

They fit fairly large, for example I wear a large 99.9% of the time but when I was looking at their peacoats I could easily fit into a medium.

I would size down, otherwise you're going to have a fairly boxy coat.

my favorite boots.

images

I'd say they fit well. I'm in between a medium and large and the medium fit me really well when I tried it on in store. If you're stuck between sizes, go with the smaller one.

I wanted to share this with all of you.

This is one of the most unique pieces of outerwear I've seen in awhile.

Selvedge Denim Pea-Coat from perfecto brand

http://www.perfectobrand.com/products/denim-p-coat.htm

I did some research on it and found that J Crew did a collab with Mr. Freedom and got this out of it

I'm a fan :pimp:
It's from a couple of years ago I believe. I remember JKissi rocking one when he worked at J. Crew. It looks cool, but as far as functionality I'm not sure if I like it. Denim is not a warmth retaining fabric like wool, and that's what peacoats are usually made from. I can personally never wear a selvedge denim top because of how rigid they are initially. This is why I settle for chambray!

Fellas: I want to pick your brain a bit. When it comes to buying clothes...what are the criteria you set? Low price? High quality? etc. Thanks.

Depends on how I plan on wearing that particular item.

But I usually try to buy high qualities, but these items are usually expensive. But, I definitely try to catch the sales when they occur.

My favorite brick and morters now are probably JCrew, and Zara. I buy the rest of my stuff from online stores.

I did some research on it and found that J Crew did a collab with Mr. Freedom and got this out of it

I'm a fan :pimp:
It's from a couple of years ago I believe. I remember JKissi rocking one when he worked at J. Crew. It looks cool, but as far as functionality I'm not sure if I like it. Denim is not a warmth retaining fabric like wool, and that's what peacoats are usually made from. I can personally never wear a selvedge denim top because of how rigid they are initially. This is why I settle for chambray!

Agreed. While the piece itself isn't actually functional necesarrily, I think it looks great when pulled off right :D

looking for a leather jacket, thoughts on this?

_7027312.jpg

its on sale for 240 right now at nordstrom, regularly 480.

looking for a leather jacket, thoughts on this?

_7027312.jpg

its on sale for 240 right now at nordstrom, regularly 480.

Too many zippers for my taste, makes it look more of a biker jacket (maybe you like this look). The top chest pockets also kill it for me. Is the hood attached to the jacket? If so, is it detachable?

so just realized my suit has a small case of collar gap. can a tailor fix this or am i screwed and need to hit the gym harder?

i like the leather jacket :lol:

anyways you bros were talking bout watches earlier and felt left out...lol

my little collection..lol

Last edited:
steez saw that pic on flickr, dope watch

i like the pockets on the jacket, iffy on all the zippers though. gonna check it out in person. oh and hoods not attached, just layered in the pic^ hood is zipped in :smh:

Last edited:
Screams, huh?

I'm sure thatis the Manila 7Diamonds leather jacket. The hood is detachable via a zipper and the leather feels really good and I should know, I have sold a couple of these before.

Last edited:

I'm a fan
pimp.gif
I have a faded denim version from a year ago - Ralph Lauren Denim Supply Denim Peacoat 

Last edited:
Rugged footwear..

Co-sign on the Timberland Earthkeeper 2.0 boot. I have it in the oxblood color. It's a great boot given it's recycled. Been eyeing a Frye pair for the next upgrade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom