Dressing Better Vol 2.0

To be fair...

I lived all over ATL.

When we first moved there it was Marietta. Then Stone Mountain. Then Morrow in Clayton County. Then Atlantic Station when I got my first "real" grown man spot. Now I'm stuck down here in the swamps.

Still rep that Wheeler High School though.

Yea I lived all over too. Got there when I was 5, did all my schooling in Stone Mountain (SMHS c/o 2002), then moved around to Decatur, East Point(won't do that again lol), then down to Atlanta across from Peachtree Hospital before I moved west.

Moved to Cobb in 97 to finish high school. I was a hard head back then. Campbell Class of 2000. lol School in Sewanee TN then back to South Florida. Now back in Cobb since 07'.

NCTwin: You might know a few of my friends who went to Stephenson

You're probably right. I ran track against them a few times too.

cold world out there today. layering was a necessity:

also stopped by J.Crew and picked up this crewneck marked down to $12.75 from $70 after their 50% off clearance plus my student discount :smokin

Great price, I just hate how boxy the body of their sweaters can be. Not all but some.

Dapper outfit, A and great pick up. The sweater fits nicely and have a subtle drape at the torso line.

O yea these are my recent thrift pickups for today first pair brooks brothers. second pair stubbs and wooten and the third pair I'm not sure but they look really boss to me. That camel hair is sick. some guy with style dropped these off because they are all my size 11

O yea these are my recent thrift pickups for today first pair brooks brothers. second pair stubbs and wooten and the third pair I'm not sure but they look really boss to me. That camel hair is sick. some guy with style dropped these off because they are all my size 11

great pickups!

Dapper outfit, A and great pick up. The sweater fits nicely and have a subtle drape at the torso line.
Thanks Wis. Usually go with vnecks but realized I didn't have a nicer crew.

And scars, I know what you mean. I'm just kinda used to boxier sweaters. Thought this one fit pretty well, especially for the price.

Great finds man. I'm a size 11 myself and these finds make me want to go thrifting :lol: . How much was each, if you don't mind me asking?

Great finds man. I'm a size 11 myself and these finds make me want to go thrifting :lol: . How much was each, if you don't mind me asking?
they were all 5.25 each total of 18.87 all 3 pairs

Which thrift store is that?

goodwill austell ga

thanks fellas i appreciate it.

Pinoy i was really suprised to see them there it was really crazy

Last edited:
unroll the sleeves and tuck your shirt. What shoes are you wearing?

Will do. Wearing Clark's DB's.. (beeswax)

Trying to put a last minute fit together

Trying to convert from t-shirts and jeans everyday to wearing stuff a bit more dressed up (when needed) sucks. :lol:

Thanks for the advice, good stuff as usual.

Last edited:
I just tucked the shirt and took the jacket off and man, it looks 10x better.

It's amazing what something small like tucking in your shirt can do.

Shirt is from Urban Outfitters, got it on sale for $10 a year ago. They normally have chambray shirts in the store similar to that one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom