Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If there's one store that should have a student discount, it would be H&M. 10-15% discount goes a long way for high school and college kids. I'm surprised it took the marketing and sales folks this long to implement it.

yeah thats what i been saying.  but anyway doesnt look like it does... the 20% coupon out now has tiny print that says you cant stack them (kinda figured).  still gonna try it out though see if some new worker screws up 
laugh.gif

*DEAD

Deal Alert

$10 off $10 or more + Free shipping with code "100113" at Aldo.

got me a bunch of these loafer socks for FREE!

http://m.aldoshoes.com/mt/www.aldoshoes.com/us/accessories/mens/socks/88724942-aumick/98

there's also a bunch of other cheap accessories like shoe cleaner, socks, sunglasses, etc.

I suggest using their regular website to look for stuff. To buy things that are EXACTLY $10.00 like the loafer socks, you need use their mobile website. m.aldoshoes.com

For things over $10.00, their regular website is fine. The code will not apply to orders that are less than $10.

Also remember to scour the women's section for gifts for your lady friends and family!

I made 23 orders, and 9 have shipped already.

Last edited:

Gilt is the only place i've seen these. Ever spotted them? I'm trying to do a price comparison. Eastland leather ankle boot.
I always see those at Nordstrom rack in an assortment of colors.

Eastland Lumber Up Boot.

There's like 4 different versions of the same boot(one has fleece lining otherwise I see no real difference) all with different price points $115-$175 retail

Last edited:
Pana, you are correct. No contact lenses, so I have prescription sunglasses along with my normal glasses.

for anyone still interested, the winner of the denim jacket i posted a few pages back will be announced tomorrow night. get your guesses in before its too late

Reactions: wj4
Im sorry but Supras are a downgrade from J's and Nikes, dont get my wrong theyre comfy as hell but leave em to justin beiber and lil wayne

to each his own i guess. i was tryna not look like i was in hi school.
i mean i still rock my js but to do laundry or gget groceries. It looks like
a uniform when i step out on the scene. everbody got em. i rather be a lil diff.
(didnt know wayne was rokin tho til recently. it lowered the property value a bit)

Gilt is the only place i've seen these. Ever spotted them? I'm trying to do a price comparison. Eastland leather ankle boot.
I always see those at Nordstrom rack in an assortment of colors.

Eastland Lumber Up Boot.

There's like 4 different versions of the same boot(one has fleece lining otherwise I see no real difference) all with different price points $115-$175 retail

So 89 on Gilt ain't bad at all.

for anyone still interested, the winner of the denim jacket i posted a few pages back will be announced tomorrow night. get your guesses in before its too late

And as of now I haven't received any PMs on the loafers I posted...tried wearing them today and definitely don't want to hang on to them, just don't look right on my feet.

dope, how did you size? TTS?
 I sized down one.  I'm usually a 10/10.5 in Nikes and my pair are in a 9 with some room to spare.  8 was kinda tight for me in the toe box. 

These are my to go boots up in college. The school and town both don't understand the concept of shoveling snow and keeping sidewalks clear.

worked at Abercrombie & Fitch till a few weeks ago, whole time i was there I wanted this Jacket just never could bring myself to spend $400 on it, Finally bought it last night. to good of a deal to pass up.

trying to help out a friend. anyone know where i can find clarks db in black suede sz 14 for around $80? no bushacres please

Back
Top Bottom