Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Copped this blazer from J. Crew with the 40% off...

Pleasantly surprised to see it in the salesection, as I was eyeing this piece for the longest, so I had to hop on it.

glasses.gif
Very nice...Do they have this online?

Dude.. I have several J Crew shirts that I bought within the last few months and they're not too long at all. You either bought the "tall" version or got the wrong size all together

Nope, I bought the regular version. The shirts fit more like dress shirts compared to the ones I already have.

Hm... weird. Maybe you should just return them rather than taking them to your tailor.

Wis, I was browsing through the ToJ gallery for the upmteenth time and I stumbled across a few pictures of you. I've been seriously considering getting a double rider :D

Perusing the new Esquire noticed a lot of things relative to this thread,especially the "Buy,Hold,Sell" section some DB favorite items showed up on all three lists..The buy list had chukka boots,hold list had slim cut chinos and double monks and the sell list had tie clips...just a little food for thought...

After reading the majority,I would say it's one of the best issues in a long time from the huge article on J.Crew to the equally huge "How we dress now"article it's a very fashion focused issue and I think everyone would find it really interesting..

Last edited:
What do you mean by that? Like for the hold list... does it mean to hold off on buying because it is trendy, or hold off because sales are coming up so buy then?

What do you mean by that? Like for the hold list... does it mean to hold off on buying because it is trendy, or hold off because sales are coming up so buy then?

They use it as a barometer of whats "in style" like the buy list is what is becoming popular,hold is stuff that's still in style and sell is stuff that's going out of style

alright, where can i get a camo tie?
Similar camo to the alpha khakis or the ones cp3 is wearing on his socks. The current one on thetiebar is not cutting it. As normal camo print as can be, just on a tie fellas.

Last edited:

They use it as a barometer of whats "in style" like the buy list is what is becoming popular,hold is stuff that's still in style and sell is stuff that's going out of style

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification. Repped.

SERG, U GET A CHANCE TO CHECK FOR THOSE PRINTED ENYCE BUTTON DOWNS YET?

SEE GUYS WE ARE AHEAD OF DA GAME; BACK IN STYLE:

LOL

I STILL NEED THE ROCKS $900 SHIRT THOUGH

I found 2 of my Sean John shirts so far. Sorry guys have been and probably will be away from the thread and my blog for this week. Currently visiting my family in L.A. so trying to stay away from the internet and just spend time with the family.

finally back in here.. i got lost in the Jordan 1 varsity royal thread.. smh. so mad i missed on these but ill hopefully get a restock in the future. Great to catchup with everything in here though.

I keep hearing mixed reviews about the Napoli's fit. Some say it's the loosest fit they have and others say it's one of the slimmest.

Did you try on the Lazio?

Def not the loosest. The London was very relaxed, as was the other model I tried (forget the name). I believe Washignton is the slimmest model, then the Napoli (forgot to ask this though)

I have a relatively athletic build (mainly in chest, legs, and back), so the Napoli felt slim enough to me without looking/feeling uncomfortable. FWIW tightly fitted/"skinny" suits are not really my style

Glad you had a good experience :pimp: . Washington Half is the slimmest cut followed by the Washington. Did you see those S/S '13 3 piece Lazio suits? I'm curious about the fit of those as well. What have you heard about that cut?

Today:

CP3 stays stylin...down to the camo socks.

Clean fit, but damn, CP3 got a hella small head :lol:

MVP :pimp: . I'm not a camo fan but I'm not quite to RFX's level with the hate :lol: . Those camo socks or a pocket square are probably about as far as I would go.

Back
Top Bottom