Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm happy you dudes are loving the LE cargos as much as I do. Glad i could help.
nthat.gif

Definetly props for putting me up on those LE cargos. I just ordered a pair online. I'm not sure how much they were before but they are on sale 24.99 on the LE website.
since we are still on the LE cargos.....i've been holding out too and sizes are dwindling! i recently got the GAP slim fit khakis in a 31x30. does anyone own these AND the LE cargos? i'm wondering if the fit is comparable.....anyone know? thanks in advance....

Last edited:
Am I the only one who enjoys rocking sweats/track jacket type fits? I swear once I get swole I`m gonna be the Y-3 God. It gets so hot in GA that at times you dont even wanna rock a polo because they thick lol
If Nike or Jordan makes an old school style windbreaker in a modern fit, I'd buy one. I'm talking about something like Martin or Will on Fresh Prince wore sans the baggy fit.

It's a bad picture to critique because:
1. it's so small
2. it's a poor quality picture and can't see the details
3. angle looks like it's tricking the proportion

With that said...here's my 2 cents:

1. length of sleeves on jacket is too long.
2. inseam of trousers is too long.
3. the jacket itself looks a bit long (though it can be how the picture was taken).
4. I'm sure someone is going to mention the shoulders. It's a bit wide, but it's still acceptable IMO.

It's a bad picture to critique because:
1. it's so small
2. it's a poor quality picture and can't see the details
3. angle looks like it's tricking the proportion

With that said...here's my 2 cents:

1. length of sleeves on jacket is too long.
2. inseam of trousers is too long.
3. the jacket itself looks a bit long (though it can be how the picture was taken).
4. I'm sure someone is going to mention the shoulders. It's a bit wide, but it's still acceptable IMO.

Beat ya to it :wink:

Last time I wore cargo pants was in middle school. Never again.

The side pockets add too much bulk, so it kind of defeats the purpose of slimming down in cargo pants.

I also have zero love for cargo shorts. Wayyy too baggy. I have an old pair that I used to wear religiously my freshman year in college with sandals. Dark times for me fashion-wise :x

Last edited:
You could have slim cargo pants, the GQ x Gap cargos from Todd Snyder that I have would be the perfect example. The cargo pockets are pretty slim on them, not bulk at all. If I get a chance, I'll snap a pic.

can someone recommend a good, gold colored watch around $200 or less?

I really like this one, but its $500. I cant spend that on a watch right now. I also like a few of the Michael Kors gold watches for men..not sure of their quality?

A037-502-view1.jpg

I felt the same about cargo pants.. until I put on a pair of Gap Slim Fit cargo pants. The fit was perfect. Copped on sight.

I can't seem to find the link to the LE ones. Can anyone help me with that?

I felt the same about cargo pants.. until I put on a pair of Gap Slim Fit cargo pants. The fit was perfect. Copped on sight.

UNKNWN and 1stWitIt helped me find them. Spreading the joy, http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-mens-slim-fit-cargo-pants~244552_-1.html

For those against cargo pants, gotta remember when cargo pants were hot in the late 90s/early 2000s..they were baggy. Looking back, they were ill fitting and still puts a bad taste in my mouth when I see a pic of myself from back then wearing baggy cargos. At least try on a pair of slim fit cargos. The side pockets add a nice dimension to the pants and overall look of an outfit.

i love cargo pants.

slim fit cargo pants are the worst. It's such a eurotrashy look, much akin to having zipper pockets all over the place.

I personally think they should look like these... M65 Fatigue pants by The Real McCoys

Last edited:

I really like this one, but its $500. I cant spend that on a watch right now. I also like a few of the Michael Kors gold watches for men..not sure of their quality?

A037-502-view1.jpg

I recently got this one and i have got a bunch of compliments nothing special but it is a nice watch for the price

UNKNWN and 1stWitIt helped me find them. Spreading the joy, http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-mens-slim-fit-cargo-pants~244552_-1.html

For those against cargo pants, gotta remember when cargo pants were hot in the late 90s/early 2000s..they were baggy. Looking back, they were ill fitting and still puts a bad taste in my mouth when I see a pic of myself from back then wearing baggy cargos. At least try on a pair of slim fit cargos. The side pockets add a nice dimension to the pants and overall look of an outfit.
Good looks but damn no 32x30s for the olive color

Slim cargo pants work really well if the pockets are subtle imo.

This an old pic of some levis.

There is a watch thread on here somewhere that will help you out but i think Nixon makes one it that price range besides the one you posted. For MK I am pretty sure they are made by the same people/company that makes Fossil watches. Just be careful because there are a few fake MKs out there.

Back
Top Bottom