Dressing Better Vol 2.0

"The progress of suits in the last 10 years"

Terrible and sole on them are super thin and pretty sure are not Goodyear Welted, not paying a grand for shoes I can't resole...

Today, kind of a miss with the weather today:
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/07/wdiwt7113.html

I was half joking lol I was pointing more towards this threads affinity for camo,I think all Louboutins are terrible I have seen one pair I would actually wear,these I love http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/alfred.html

sup, my tie knot too big. :tongue:

srs though. is that too big, guys? it looks like it to me, but I'm not an expert on this.

those the cliftons right? I have some in black. they a sleek and sexy shoe :pimp:
I don't think so. Not sure how he can make it any smaller. The shrunkened collar probably gives off that effect.

I figured someone in here would appreciate these,actually not that bad... http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/mercenaire-suede.html
$1k spent before I sign off for the night.

My bros and sis went to see pops for Fathers Day.

Good stuff, man. Just curious to why you post pictures of your fam but blurs out only your face though :lol: it should be the other way around, no? Unless you got their consent ahead. Just another curious question :lol: big ups to millionaire pops :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't think so. Not sure how he can make it any smaller. The shrunkened collar probably gives off that effect.
$1k spent before I sign off for the night.
Good stuff, man. Just curious to why you post pictures of your fam but blurs out only your face though :lol: it should be the other way around, no? Unless you got their consent ahead. Just another curious question :lol: big ups to millionaire pops :pimp:

They are already in the public eye, locally. I am the only one in the family that is not.

They do local commercials on TV. I dont get involved.

Last edited:
Questions bros,

Haven't been to a wedding since I was 10 or 12.

Now I'm 23 and I'm actually gonna be a groomsmen for a wedding in mid-August. Of course we have our tux's designated for the actual ceremony but is it OK to change into a different suit for the reception? I'm guessing no, but I just wanna check with you guys..

If you don't have to take any more pictures afterwards I say go for it,change into something appropriate obviously..I've been in a few weddings and always done this the reasons being that they have all been outdoor Summer weddings so it's hot enough as is and I've always been sloppy drunk by the time the reception rolls around and don't want to ruin the tux.....

Awful advice, please don't listen to this. It's kinda selfish IMO. If it's hot, take the jacket off, roll up your sleeves, loosen your tie or whatever.

I figured someone in here would appreciate these,actually not that bad... http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/mercenaire-suede.html

Terrible and sole on them are super thin and pretty sure are not Goodyear Welted, not paying a grand for shoes I can't resole...

Today, kind of a miss with the weather today:
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/07/wdiwt7113.html

I don't know if you have the time, want to put in the effort to learn or have the money to buy a better camera (that won't necessarily solve it) but considering you have a blog that focuses on what you're wearing, your pics could use a lot of work. I mean, they're really bad. I don't mean to be a jerk but I just find it odd that someone who seemingly takes pride in what you're wearing and that you've done it for really low cost (which is impressive), hasn't improved your picture quality.

Also, I realize you're in some ways relating it to what you've got on and I live not too far away so I know it's been crazy, but you know what they say about people who always talk about the weather? Maybe try to find something else to write about?

I read the long post you had about your students graduating and I realize that was an important event that stirred your emotions and inspired you to write but that was really cool. All of the other times I check out your blog it just seems so...boring...and you seem like a good dude that otherwise has good input/insight. Just constructive criticism if it matters.

"The progress of suits in the last 10 years"

Pretty funny. Styles change but I definitely remember thinking how horribly most of them were dressed back then. I see maybe 4 dudes that I can see/tell from this year's pic that look bad and like IronMan said, for sure some hemming & tapering would help a couple others but overall they're pretty well put together.

Last edited:
Awful advice, please don't listen to this. It's kinda selfish IMO. If it's hot, take the jacket off, roll up your sleeves, loosen your tie or whatever.

I agree,it sounds like horrible advice but in my situations in was appropriate as the rest of the wedding party changed also in all but one wedding I have been in...Perhaps better advice would have been If the rest of the wedding party changes feel free...I assumed changing after the ceremony was a more common practice than it actually is...

Lol I'm positive ppl just ignore my posts. Still no answer for camo, tiger stripe, khaki shorts? & I posted this Levi thing too b4

Next time, use google. Im sure that's what many of the others in here do.

This thread is like a roller coaster sometimes.

Last edited:
Next time, use google. Im sure that's what many of the others in here do.

This thread is like a roller coaster sometimes.
People didn't answer because they probably don't know it. I'm not even sure who makes tiger stripe shorts, let alone cargo ones without the bulky size pockets.

I don't know if you have the time, want to put in the effort to learn or have the money to buy a better camera (that won't necessarily solve it) but considering you have a blog that focuses on what you're wearing, your pics could use a lot of work. I mean, they're really bad. I don't mean to be a jerk but I just find it odd that someone who seemingly takes pride in what you're wearing and that you've done it for really low cost (which is impressive), hasn't improved your picture quality.

Also, I realize you're in some ways relating it to what you've got on and I live not too far away so I know it's been crazy, but you know what they say about people who always talk about the weather? Maybe try to find something else to write about?

I read the long post you had about your students graduating and I realize that was an important event that stirred your emotions and inspired you to write but that was really cool. All of the other times I check out your blog it just seems so...boring...and you seem like a good dude that otherwise has good input/insight. Just constructive criticism if it matters.
Pretty funny. Styles change but I definitely remember thinking how horribly most of them were dressed back then. I see maybe 4 dudes that I can see/tell from this year's pic that look bad and like IronMan said, for sure some hemming & tapering would help a couple others but overall they're pretty well put together.

I appreciate the feedback, I really do. I agree in terms of pictures I do need to take better ones but usually it's based on the time that I have available. Usually I'm snapping pictures between classes that I have off so unfortunately it's whatever I can take in the few minutes I have available to me. Lately posts have been mentioning the weather because it has sucked but really not trying to put anything like the graduation posts unless it's organic. I will do definitely take it into account though.

Back
Top Bottom