Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's good DB famb? Nike.com extended their 20% off sale on clearance stuff through the end of 8/21. Code is XTRAIN. Flyknit Lunar and trainers are available as well as some decent Nike Sportswear stuff.

Congrats BTW to Steez. Dude stay winning. You rep the DB crew to the fullest.

Pinoy732 just do you bro. I dig the fits you have been putting together.

What's good DB famb? Nike.com extended their 20% off sale on clearance stuff through the end of 8/21. Code is XTRAIN. Flyknit Lunar and trainers are available as well as some decent Nike Sportswear stuff.

Congrats BTW to Steez. Dude stay winning. You rep the DB crew to the fullest.

Pinoy732 just do you bro. I dig the fits you have been putting together.

I hope that means Nike dropped a few prices and added more items. I want some NSW gear but I can go to an outlet and get it for cheap.

anyone have any tips on how to stretch out pants? i have a pair of jeans that felt great when i tried it on in the store, but after one wash, became tight on the waist/upper leg

My APCs are going on two years with one hot water hand wash and hang dry in the sun. I think I might get them hemmed now. Any tips/advice? They have great whiskers/honeycombs and fades right now and I don't wanna mess them up at the tailor after working on them for so long. Any insight is appreciated.

Adrian, you still taking those morning pics with the iPhone tripod?

If so, I'm hella jelly yours are coming out better than mine.

There must be mad places for you to place the thing on. Might just stop being cheap and spring for the magnetic joint.

My APCs are going on two years with one hot water hand wash and hang dry in the sun. I think I might get them hemmed now. Any tips/advice? They have great whiskers/honeycombs and fades right now and I don't wanna mess them up at the tailor after working on them for so long. Any insight is appreciated.

Hemming isn't too hard of a job. Get a chainstitch if you can. I've seen botched hems where they stitched the bottom on crooked after hemming :lol: Just go to a trusted tailor and you should be good

Rodrigofresh, I'm not sure if you put a filter on your pics, but Id like to see your choice of colors more clearly. Nice nonetheless.

Here's the trick Tim.
Roll the windows down on your car (I have a SUV so maybe that helps) and grip the tripod to the opening. I keep mine landscape since I'm beginning to not trust the integrity of my $8 investment but that seems to get the job done fine. I turn different ways I can to compensate for lighting. Hope that helps! :wink:

Rodrigofresh, I'm not sure if you put a filter on your pics, but Id like to see your choice of colors more clearly. Nice nonetheless.
Not directed at the guy but some folks OD on the filters. They make themselves glow like Super Saiyans :lol:

Here's the trick Tim.
Roll the windows down on your car (I have a SUV so maybe that helps) and grip the tripod to the opening. I keep mine landscape since I'm beginning to not trust the integrity of my $8 investment but that seems to get the job done fine. I turn different ways I can to compensate for lighting. Hope that helps! :wink:

Lol bet.

Back
Top Bottom