Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think the misconception is that we confuse "dressing better" with always wearing a suit and tie, as long as your fit is proper you can be well dressed in some khakis white shirt and DBs and I think that's what Hennessy was getting at

This. This conversation about overdressing happens once a month. The regulars might as well just each draft a statement regarding their stance and put it in a word document so that every month then it arises we can just paste it then keep it moving.

It's been a while ...

Full shot ... One of the few non-rainy days in Atlanta this summer (smh!!)

Nii, looking fresh as always :smokin

Not sure if anyone already threw this up, but I stopped by my local Barnes & Noble today and saw NTDBer KSteezy in the current issue of GQ (RG3 Cover).

I have never posted in this thread, but I'm constantly lurking (and being educated). Props to Steezy for the look, and to the rest of you guys for all the info & insight. Eventually I'll have a 'fit worth posting here. Lol.

KSteezy doing big thangs ... lol. Congrats bro.

Now you need to parlay this into a modeling and clothing line career like JKissi

:tongue: :D

Last edited:
Any good spots out here in San Fran you recommend to shop at looking for some jean jackets n button ups :nerd:
Jean jackets are easy. Just go with Levi's. visit a Macy's.

Button ups....you mean dress shirts? How much you wanna spend?

nothing more than 150-200. Yeah like polo button ups for the fall

You should just hit Uniqlo for the buttonups. I'm assuming you mean you want to spend $150-$200 for a few of them together

Yeah few of em together wheres Uniqlo at??

Ugh - the worst part about your tailor having your measurements on file is the ease of which you can order a new suit. I just stopped by and walked out with 2 (well I didn't walk out with anything since they're MTM and take 3 weeks). I've got a navy plaid/check and charcoal windowpane coming. I just need some double monks (Meermin perhaps) and I should be good for a while.

Heads up, its the homie Serg's birthday today. Show him love y'all!! :pimp:

Thanks Adrian, really appreciate it!

Thanks Wis! And thank you for the heads up with Epaulet will probably call tomorrow to speak to Matt directly.

Happy birthday Serg :nthat: . Can't wait to see the Meermin's

Thanks you! Probably not going to happen to be honest, at least not anymore. The stingray they use is shaved and from the sample pics of other stingray shoes they've made it makes the shoe looks gray and more like patent. I want the non-shaved stingray so hopefully they can get it.

Happy birthday Serg!

Thank you!

HBD Serg!

Thank you Jason!

Happy Birthday Sergio :smokin

Thank you!

Ugh - the worst part about your tailor having your measurements on file is the ease of which you can order a new suit. I just stopped by and walked out with 2 (well I didn't walk out with anything since they're MTM and take 3 weeks). I've got a navy plaid/check and charcoal windowpane coming. I just need some double monks (Meermin perhaps) and I should be good for a while.

Discipline is key man lol. Speaking of ordered a 3 piece donegal tweed in this color today from MAB,

Happy birthday Serg!

Thank you Nii!

Just got my issue of GQ today, spazzed when I saw Steez.

Congrats pleighboi
nthat.gif

Need to get the cheetah tombs on there next.

Last edited:
It seems the Denim & Supply line keeps getting more $$ year after year.

I'm browsing the collection on Macy's, and some of this stuff is getting pricey.

Hey guys, so this is kind of new for me.

I'm looking for a pair of boots/chukkas. I've never purchased anything like them, I've only bought sneakers.

Or maybe just shoes than I can wear during the fall/winter. I do live in California, so it's not like we see heavy rain or extreme cold.

Since I'm not really tall and my inseam is rather short, I shouldn't get anything really high top right?

Budget is maybe around $100.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom