Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wait until ll bean has a sale to get the boots. Waiting for heavy rain to rock mine. Still got some mud on them from last year.

I'm not sure if it's at all H&M's or not but at my local one, all sweaters are buy one get one free. Wes and Ears inspired me so I copped both a grey and a navy chunky shawl cardigan for $40. Probably feels like the best quality item I've felt from H&M :pimp:

Wis you should set up a designer belt/logo day. No subtle belts either, logos must be present

I'M BACK!! yay to being able to post again
What happened, bro? I see you on IG during the hiatus though.
my current username wasn't a month old, and i couldn't remember any of my old username info cause i only used it to browse listings back when i was copping kicks so i had wait till my username was a month old today. I was still browsing everyday but it sucked seeing convos I couldn't join in on. 

UNKNWN, thanks for the suggestions. My only concern with the jackets you've posted was that the toggles were all dark. I guess I should've mentioned I wanted something like this...

Couple pages ago but thought I'd weigh in. I wanted one just like the 1st pic you posted, love that look for a toggle/duffle. I ended up getting the J Crew Seamount last year because it fit that aesthetic exactly. It fits really well and looks great...but unless they've changed them, they're unlined. I live in NY so unlined doesn't really cut it in Dec-Feb. Depending on where you're located, if this year's model hasn't changed you may want to keep that in mind. It's slim but not enough that I can't wear layers underneath so it's fine, it just would be even better with some kind of lining IMO.

:lol: Going snowboarding in Maine/Canada in December, need something warm for when I'm not on the mountain :smile: I've wanted a parka like that for awhile, not sure how warm it will be though

Just get a North Face. If it got cold enough down here to require one I'd get one of their snowboarding jackets. They look dope

Just get a North Face. If it got cold enough down here to require one I'd get one of their snowboarding jackets. They look dope

Have one already, they're really nice. I think I got mine for about $200 a few years ago. As I said, I want a parka but I haven't found the right one yet

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's at all H&M's or not but at my local one, all sweaters are buy one get one free. Wes and Ears inspired me so I copped both a grey and a navy chunky shawl cardigan for $40. Probably feels like the best quality item I've felt from H&M :pimp:

i know a girl who works for H&M an she got promoted to Store Manager a month or month an a half ago now, (btw H&M pays their employees pretty good for retail)

imma giver her a visit tomorrow i have not talked to her since right before the promotion, wonder if i can get a discount :lol:

Today:

Close up of the shoes:

Deadly!

My one critique - please buy a dress watch with a leather strap. I can't help but think your Tag sticks out like a sore thumb, and something with a slimmer profile and leather strap would look infinitely better with 99% of your outfits. I only have 1 watch and it's steel and now that I'm wearing suits and formalwear more often, I wish I had something with a leather strap for those occasions.

Just my 2 cents...

Deadly!

My one critique - please buy a dress watch with a leather strap. I can't help but think your Tag sticks out like a sore thumb, and something with a slimmer profile and leather strap would look infinitely better with 99% of your outfits. I only have 1 watch and it's steel and now that I'm wearing suits and formalwear more often, I wish I had something with a leather strap for those occasions.

Just my 2 cents...

word wis. buy a dress watch with a leather band and let me get that Portuguese your stocking.

Reactions: wj4
Deadly!

Just my 2 cents...
As I have stated this before, I post the pics to participate, not looking for critique.

Yes, "when you post a picture online, you're subjected to critique". Sure. Then let this thread regress back 3 years where no pictures and inspirations were posted.

Yeah, Rob...I wore that watch less than 5 times :lol: I think I got it for myself back in 2010 or something like that.

For all the advices you dish out, Flyknit...you should really post outfits yourself, my man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom