Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ok, so Denver adjacent lol. I wanna check out Suit Supply on my next day off. Lord knows when that is. Btw I have a few Ludlow suits and the fit is great for me. I'm 6' 150 for reference.

Are those sweatbands on the right? Serious question. :lol:

Ha, no man those are indeed socks. Just rolled up. Sneaked a bathroom pic of my whole fit but it came out bad (so won't post). Really trying to contribute more but I see a good camera/remote/tripod is needed. Took that bathroom pic with the quickness so my date wouldn't ask why I was in the facilities for so long :lol:

Last edited:
what's up, fellas. i'm on the hunt for white pants, not denim (have two) but not really thin either. i don't like wearing white denim with certain button downs. would anyone know where to find these?

Been looking for a pair of leather Clarks, could you share where you found them for $70? Thanks in advance

Nordstrom Rack, if you call your local they may have pairs. If not maybe they can stock locate and then you can phone order a pair.

what's up, fellas. i'm on the hunt for white pants, not denim (have two) but not really thin either. i don't like wearing white denim with certain button downs. would anyone know where to find these?
Uniqlo had some good pairs of pants in white in the Spring/Summer. I'd suggest checking them out when the time comes around. 

Also, ebay never hurts if you know your exact measurements. 

I'm inclined to go the J Crew route, but anyone have recommendations on winter hats and gloves? it would be appreciated.

anyone know anything going on with Ralph lauren either black friday or cyber monday. Trying to pick up somethings for my little brothers Christmas gifts

Picked up my dbnt ss gift today. Should send out on Monday.

Placed order for AE's for my elf. They are made to order so hopefully they won't mind the wait.

Got some old ties from my grandfather. This knit tie was pretty cool, made in France. Probably 30+ years old.

Are the daltons on that site UK sized(the site with the pre thanksgiving sale)? Also if I wear a 9.5 in sneakers will 9 suffice

FTRZKP- Thanks bro, much appreciated

KOBE115- It was at Nordstrom rack as well, saw quite a few in various sizes, all that brown leather color though

Bama- Tie is a nice touch

any doctor who fans in the house? the 10th and 11th doctor's pictured below, they just aired the 50th anniversary special and they were both looking fresh with the 11th doctor rocking a waistcoat and tweet top coat. i'm thinking me and my girl will have to be the doctor and his companion next halloween, shes the one in the red dress in the last pic. 

Some of y'all are getting your elves great gifts. Hope mine likes the gifts I get him, they aren't AE's though. I'm too broke for that :frown:

how long do the shoes usually take to be made? i've heard 4 weeks, ive also heard 7. :nerd:

Most shoes have a good stock or at least uppers already available. If not then 3-4 weeks. Cordovan can take longer since more limited. Full custom shoes take longest.

Picked up my dbnt ss gift today. Should send out on Monday.

Placed order for AE's for my elf. They are made to order so hopefully they won't mind the wait.

Got some old ties from my grandfather. This knit tie was pretty cool, made in France. Probably 30+ years old.

At first glance at the smaller image it almost looked like it was made of wicker :lol: but it's dope.

I tried to like doctor who but it seems so cheesey and the creatures in it look sonlow budget. One of the few sci-fi shows I can't get into. Matt Smith did dress well in the show though. Will get groupies for the rest of his life.

Back
Top Bottom