Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm mad as HELL I didn't get to indulge in some RRL at 65% off
mean.gif

I would've dropped stacks bruhs
ohwell.gif

im hestitant to order a MB/Uniqlo if they fit like the current Uniqlo polos i ordered last week...as mentioned, shoulders fit fine but its long and boxy in the body...

...if you are like 6'2-3" length might be fine but if you are short like me, 5'10", they were long...

im hestitant to order a MB/Uniqlo if they fit like the current Uniqlo polos i ordered last week...as mentioned, shoulders fit fine but its long and boxy in the body...

...if you are like 6'2-3" length might be fine but if you are short like me, 5'10", they were long...
Compare the measurements of the MB to their other polos.

If your order wasn't canceled today I doubt it'll be canceled.
I ordered a bunch of monogrammed towels, so the monogramming is the reason why mine probably haven't shipped yet.

I need to get a gig at RL if they give their employees 65% off

Anyone here ever ordered from j crew factory? I'm just wondering if the quality is on par with regular j crew stuff.

I've bought the vintage chinos at both a flagship store on Chestnut St. and a local outlet and I can't see any difference is quality, but I'm sure other items are different, esp outlet-specific ones

I'd ordered from J Crew Factory a couple times but it's been at least a year.  It was fine for basics but a merino sweater that is generally pretty soft through the retail locations was scratchy as hell and fit poorly from the factory store online.  I'm sure you can do okay with certain items but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some subpar quality.

I looked through what I'd ordered last night from Ralph Lauren. 
mean.gif
  So many things I don't need.  I'll probably just keep undershirts, drawers and a couple things.

Back
Top Bottom