Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ya'll could at least post pics.

First Margiela rip, now CP.

Last edited:
I'm on mobile, playboy.

Supposed to be made from the same factory Tom Fords are made from.

I'm on mobile, playboy.

Supposed to be made from the same factory Tom Fords are made from.

Means nothing really, I believe And1 bball shoes sold at Walmart for like $15 were made at the same factory as Nikes. :lol:

Looks good but are there measurements anywhere? I'm hoping it's a nice, snug fit.

No measurements yet, since that picture is just a PS and the protype won't be ready until the 15th

However we are going for a slim jacket, so it should be what you're looking for

It should be, it's made specifically to fit slim.

If it isn't slim then it'll be any other Vanson leathers out there.

Last edited:
Opinions on these with some grey slacks? I think that is the only thing that is stopping me from getting these. I googled "grey slacks with brown shoes" and to my surprise, it was a pretty debated topic. I mostly wear black, dark color slacks but I do have some grey slacks.

Last edited:
Opinions on these with some grey slacks? I think that is the only thing that is stopping me from getting these. I googled "grey slacks with brown shoes" and to my surprise, it was a pretty debated topic. I mostly wear black, dark color slacks but I do have some grey slacks.

The sole looks pretty thick on those shoes.

Brown shoes on gray is great. Gray is a neutral color and goes well with a lot of other colors. I've worn gray suits with black, brown and navy shoes before.

Any NYC ppl checked out the JCrew sample sale last week? I came out with some steals and still had the store tags on them.

Found this jacket for $60

Got this peacoat for $75, on final day

Wallace & Barnes jeans for $20 on the final day

Any NYC ppl checked out the JCrew sample sale last week? I came out with some steals and still had the store tags on them.

Found this jacket for $60

Got this peacoat for $75, on final day

Wallace & Barnes jeans for $20 on the final day

Is the sample sale still going on? how did you get notified?

sample sale ended on sunday. jcrew has it 2-3 times a year usually after every season. sign up at 260samplesale.com they give u other other vendors besides jcrew

The sole looks pretty thick on those shoes.

Brown shoes on gray is great. Gray is a neutral color and goes well with a lot of other colors. I've worn gray suits with black, brown and navy shoes before.
Not a fan of those shoes^

But today I wore grey trousers with brown kicks:

I've been out of the loop and too distracted to actually read through that thread. Rob, what's going on with that jacket and what's the price?

I've been out of the loop and too distracted to actually read through that thread. Rob, what's going on with that jacket and what's the price?

Hey brother, thread is here(lots of useful information on last 2-3 pages): http://www.styleforum.net/t/387175/...bros-slim-fit-japanese-double-rider-mto/0_100

Thread is confusing, as it's an unorganized list of suggestions, but basically we came up with an idea for a jacket with Thurston Bros that Vanson will be producing.

The price depends on what kind of leather you get, and any other customizations that you should choose. Thurston Bros said ~$800+ for the comp weight leather, but there are other options.

Here's a pic of me in a gray suit with brown shoes, albeit they're Chukkas. I got them from Jason's site that's why I'm faceless :lol: (Too lazy to look from my blog).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uh9cgGpKnng/UZwuK9b_FfI/AAAAAAAABMU/OKC4IH_WgDM/s1600/wisith-sharkskin.jpg

Here's a pic of me in a gray suit with brown shoes, albeit they're Chukkas. I got them from Jason's site that's why I'm faceless :lol: (Too lazy to look from my blog).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uh9cgGpKnng/UZwuK9b_FfI/AAAAAAAABMU/OKC4IH_WgDM/s1600/wisith-sharkskin.jpg

Nice! I think I'm leaning towards getting them. Thanks. Appreciate the feedback all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom