Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know how Barbour fits? I'm looking at getting one of those Quilted Flyweight Chelsea jackets for the cooler weather. Trying to decide between M and L.
From what I know, the Chealsea quilted runs a little bit roomier than the Liddesdale in the chest and sleeve.
For reference I'm 6'2 185 and I wear Mediums in any Barbour quilted stuff
Depending on your body type, go with what you normally wear just to be safe

Last edited:
Going out on Friday to celebrate my 22nd. Will be wearing a dress shoe almost identical to these, was wondering what was a good look in terms of coordinating a nice dress shirt with some slacks. Also, was wondering what type of dress slack you guys recommend for occasions such as this. Was definitely looking for something in a slimmer fit that can be worn with many different items.

What is a good alternative to j.crew, in terms of similar quality and price?

Club Monaco is a tad bit more expensive and just as good quality except id rate their fitment better. Atleast for me, their line is just overall more slim and well cut. they also have some great sales occasionally.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
must have been a dope weekend
smokin.gif
nice

Did you post these in the footy thread? Don't think I've seen you in there, have I?
I haven't posted in that thread. To be honest, I don't follow football much but a few friends and I were offered these tickets and couldn't pass them up. The energy in the city and the stadium is incredible. Madrid is an amazing city as well!

- Brovsko

Going out on Friday to celebrate my 22nd. Will be wearing a dress shoe almost identical to these, was wondering what was a good look in terms of coordinating a nice dress shirt with some slacks. Also, was wondering what type of dress slack you guys recommend for occasions such as this. Was definitely looking for something in a slimmer fit that can be worn with many different items.

Going out in those will be a disaster. Scuffs galore. I would suggest a nice leather oxford. But if you had to go with those Navy pants and a maroon gingham would look nice.

already asked, but anyone know of any cheaper alternatives for a boot that looks like this?
these are yukuten

So far I've found these http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/brown-vibram-sole-camp-boot
and these http://www.eastlandshoe.com/product/mens+stonington+1955+camp+moc+boot.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn
http://www.eastlandshoe.com/product/mens+kennebunk+usa+ankle+boot.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

but I've read about some quality issues for the pair in the first link. anyone know of other brands making similar styles?

You mind sharing the link for these? These are phenomenal. Much appreciated.

Looking to cop some gloves for driving to and from work before winter hits in CLE. I know some of you guys are from the west coast where you never need gloves, but my East Coasters...what driving gloves are you rockin with?

Do the sales at jcrew happen at all their stores at the same time? A jcrew opened near me like 2 weeks ago and I went over the weekend to see if they had the sale going on that was posted but they didn't. My guess is because it's a new store it would be a while till they start clearancing stuff.

Just received my pair of Daltons from nordstroms. Quality definitely doesn't justify the retail price they charge. Got them on sale and had a gift certificate. Sloppy stitching everywhere and a few pieces of leather look like they weren't finished being cut. Not sure if i'll return or keep to wear the hell out of.

Back
Top Bottom