Dressing Better Vol 2.0

although both are designated as 'short' sizing, wouldn't the length of the bodies increase as one goes up in chest size?

So the length of the body on a 40s would be longer than 38s and 36s respectively?
No. The length would be the same on a 36S, 48S and 40S. If you need a longer jacket then you need to up to a R. The only thing that increases is the chest size not the length of the jacket.
Thanks!

Anyone know how the fit on JCF sportscoats compares to the Ludlow fit?

I fit a 36R perfect in the Ludlow. Should I buy the same size?:nerd:

It's a lot boxier. I own a couple Ludlows and one Thompson. The Thompson serves it's purposes and even with the tailor I can tell it's a bit of a boxier fit. My Ludlows always make me feel slim etc. The Thompson Doesn't Really Do that as well.

For the 200 I paid I don't really have complaints tho.

I always like to wait and try to catch random Ludlows on sale. Just copped a really nice herringbone joint for like 300 shipped a couple weeks ago.

Anyone know how the fit on JCF sportscoats compares to the Ludlow fit?

I fit a 36R perfect in the Ludlow. Should I buy the same size?:nerd:

It's a lot boxier. I own a couple Ludlows and one Thompson. The Thompson serves it's purposes and even with the tailor I can tell it's a bit of a boxier fit. My Ludlows always make me feel slim etc. The Thompson Doesn't Really Do that as well.

For the 200 I paid I don't really have complaints tho.

I always like to wait and try to catch random Ludlows on sale. Just copped a really nice herringbone joint for like 300 shipped a couple weeks ago.
I think that's what I may do, because I love the way Ludlow's fit. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with a boxy fit.

Thanks.

It's not a Nike product.

Someone gutted some Nike sweats and made it. They look absolutely fantastic, but correct me if I'm wrong, this will not be produced.

Right.

It's from Clothsurgeon.

More pics:

if i played in the NBA, thats what I'd wear to the arena and for post game interviews...
pimp.gif

means business, but damn I'm comfortable

If I'm looking to cop a knit tie or two. Is $25/piece from thetiebar.com the best bang for my buck? And then, I'm a 42...should I go with the 2" or 2 3/4"? I was thinking 2 3/4" would suit me better, but I'm not positive.

I like casual suiting FWIW. I have a grey herringbone Micah Cohen suit that I sometimes wear with white CP's. Certainly a cleaner, more sophisticated look than that stupid Nike outfit.

edit: this was the W+H blazer and pants from 4 years ago I think. Ahead of its time IMO.

Last edited:
That boy mad.
He been like that since vancity screen name, b.

If I'm looking to cop a knit tie or two. Is $25/piece from thetiebar.com the best bang for my buck? And then, I'm a 42...should I go with the 2" or 2 3/4"? I was thinking 2 3/4" would suit me better, but I'm not positive.
I wouldn't do anything less than a 2.5".
Cosign.I luh my knottery knit tie. That's a 3.25 doe.

Little too big for some of you guise. :\

That sweatsuit is NOT poppin' at all. Not to mention, Wings + Horns did a cargo jogger + blazer combo a couple of seasons back that was infinitely better than that Nike/Clothsurgeon garbage.

Personally, I can't wait for this jogger/sweatpant trend to end.

Repped,

That **** is ugly as sin. I can't believe my DBNT brothers would give that trash the pass.

Also not a fan of the jogger so I would double rep u if I could.

If anyone is interested in a BLK DNM rider (Leather 31 in S or L, Leather 5 in XL) peep Caliroots. They are doing an additional 25% off for Halloween with code TREAT

31 comes out to 399.40 EUR shipped which is about $505 shipped (plus whatever duties UPS charges).

5 comes out to 355.70 EUR which is about $450 shipped (plus whatever duties UPS charges).

I copped the leather 5 myself and love it. Just figured I'd share the love.

Back
Top Bottom