Dressing Better Vol 2.0

LL

Wis info on the sweaters.

And shirts underneath... (particularly on the right :nerd: )

Lol.

The hoodies are Alternative Apparel. Dude took them to a tailor and got slits put in them. I posted this a while back.

https://landofluxe.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/minamalistmind-vol-5-alternative-apparel/

Edit: Guy above beat me.

Last edited:
I have taken multiple hoodies and even t shirts to the tailor to put slits in the side. Comes out great each time, and costs about $10. Really enhances the silhouette :smokin I have actually taken that exact Alternative Apparel hoodie except in gray, and got slits cut in the side. I have a lot of AA gear, and would recommend it. Modern take on basics.

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop and have my tailor mirror the slots min my YePC SS hoody

SN how much do those hoodlum hoodies usually cost?

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop and have my tailor mirror the slots min my YePC SS hoody

SN how much do those hoodlum hoodies usually cost?

I copped on amazon about a year ago. About $25-30 tops.. then $7-10 for the slits. and you're good to go bro. I got the slits about 4 inches on each side.

LL

Wis info on the sweaters.

And shirts underneath... (particularly on the right
nerd.gif
)
Lol.

The hoodies are Alternative Apparel. Dude took them to a tailor and got slits put in them. I posted this a while back.

https://landofluxe.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/minamalistmind-vol-5-alternative-apparel/

Edit: Guy above beat me.
Gracias.

@Pinoy732  I thought I saw Wis post it among all the boot talk, saw the fedora, and assumed it was him.

@DZaster  or anyone else, what makes those hoodies special? Asking just out of curiosity.

I posted this on Styleform but wanted to share here too with the recent SeF talk. I emailed Lian about upcoming colors.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, there will be 3 new colors available of the calf suede in quarter 4 2015 / quarter 1 2016.

Milkshake, Grey, and Tobacco which is the snuff color you are referring to.

Best, Lian

Last edited:
Also regarding chelseas...can anybody recommend some slim light denim to pair with them? Below $150 if possible.

very misleading to label content as WDYWT when it's not your own.

that's the issue with finding good blogs. is it original content, or just a repost from someone else?

no, the wdywt are various people

very misleading to label content as WDYWT when it's not your own.

that's the issue with finding good blogs. is it original content, or just a repost from someone else?
Exactly.

What did YOU wear today. Very misleading.

Post under inspiration or something.

Original content is best. Hell, write something about it to express your thoughts would even work if you plan on using someone's pictures.

Well technically ignite was posting pics of his own fits wouldn't it be w.d.i.w.t blog?

There's no whole story. You gotta piece things together throughout the year. Here's my understanding on it. Some may be incorrect. I used to talk to him a lot when I worked swing shift at my old place in 2010-11.

Korean American amassed huge debt in college buying brand name clothes. Didn't know what to do after college so traveled to Korea and become an English teacher. Linked up with other cats who are also into fashion. Apartment had a lot of high end clothes hence Temple of Jawnz. Had plans on opening taco truck. Started drawing out varsities and tested water on SUFU. Caught wind and production ramped up. Moved onto full leather pieces. Eventually got into small goods and other stuff like shirting. Became more interested in food and less fashion. Opened restaurant with multiple partners. Wait time continue to grew. People still put orders in. Year or years went by. People got mad and a couple flew to the restaurant. Eventually got kicked out of ownership. Said he was going through a lot of personal issues ie being manipulated by former wife, ears fully def, etc. Started sending out jackets again on the last month or two.

That's it more or less.
  Quote:
No one flew to Korea for their jackets. Someone reported while waiting for his jacket he was in Korea and did stop in at Libertine (the restaurant) to eat and asked Drew if he had an update but he kinda just brushed it off and said it was still in production. This was prob 2 years ago before it got really really bad.

I had to unsubscribe from the SF thread because it was just getting ridiculous. Drew would respond saying jackets were finished and he was sending out but couldn't confirm which piece belonged to whom. To sum it up, it just got bad and that dude definitely is a P.O.S.

Glad I copped my TOJ from someone off Grailed. Never had to deal with that jack***
smile.gif
While in Seoul back in April, I was walking around Itaewon with my fiance, showing her around my old neighborhood, and I happen to stumble upon Libertine because it was close to the subway station. We had a quick snack and a few drinks at the bar and it was a pretty nice place. Mind blown that bamboozled ToJ customers may have inadvertently funded that restaurant. I had no idea of the affiliation. Small world.

Shame about ToJ. It really had a niche market and the brand could've grown so much more.

*edit*   Oops, just realized the long wall of quote. Sorry
tongue.gif

Last edited:
he didn't fly over there with the sole purpose to inquire about his jacket.

Last edited:
Got hit with $25 custom fees from FedEx for the Meermin joints :frown: I'm 1/1 with them now.

Back
Top Bottom