Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Would you.......

Cape ?

J Crew factory Driggs are really nice. Wearing a pair right now.

Part of the hell of one of my Allen Edmonds fell off, of course I didn't notice so it's gone forever. Is it something that I can go to a shoe repair place and have fixed? Pic for reference 

1328x747.png.35208215c5a54890adfa3353a6b23f9c.large

Anybody?

J Crew factory Driggs are really nice. Wearing a pair right now.

Part of the hell of one of my Allen Edmonds fell off, of course I didn't notice so it's gone forever. Is it something that I can go to a shoe repair place and have fixed? Pic for reference 

1328x747.png.35208215c5a54890adfa3353a6b23f9c.large

[thread="500141"] [/thread]
Anybody?

Why don't you just take them to a cobbler, and... Ask?

Trying to save you time instead of you waiting for an answer on your overlooked post, but what do I know :rolleyes

Last edited:
Is the point of this thread not to seek advice? But you got it man
It can be fixed.

I would email AE and show them pictures. Their customer service is good. If no response then call them. It's like talking to family members. Really friendly folks. See if they can do it for free.

@Antidope

I personally hate leather soles. All my dress shoes were sent to the cobbler to install rubber soles over the original leather soles.

Less slipping in this NYC weather.

@Antidope

I personally hate leather soles. All my dress shoes were sent to the cobbler to install rubber soles over the original leather soles.

Less slipping in this NYC weather.
Interesting. I almost slipped and fell the other day now that I think about it.

Wis sit down bro.

SLP has been dropping jodhpurs for a minute. Along with countless brands :smh:
But Nordstrom been carrying them though? Because now cats can just walk in and cop. Quote my post and come back in 6 months.

Interesting. I almost slipped and fell the other day now that I think about it.
You can get them resoled and put any type of sole on, be it commando or Dainite-esque, or just thin rubber slice over the existing. Leather sole will definitely be slippery after they're broken in still. I've had close calls too.

How my girl dresses is really important to me. I'm shallow like this and need that arm candy. Last chick I was with would
pimp.gif
and read comics with me. We had a great vibe together. But I wouldn't take her out in public.

Got a bad one lined up for a date and she is a model/works in fashion. Ironically she is half pinay. What's with the pinoys and fashion/clothing? Do you put a big emphasis on appearance in your culture? Jw cuz there's so many Pinoy NTers. Chick has 8 years on me though lol.

Last edited:
So when did distressed denim become a thing again? I remember in HS, which was like 5 years ago for me, in which errbody was at Hot Topic and ish, but then it kinda went away. And now it's back?

It's been asked several times in the past by me along with several other folks, but any recommendations for tailors in NYC?

A list of a few shops I've compiled so far:
Raymond's Tailor
Nelson Tailor Shop
Dynasty Tailor

Any first hand experiences or other recommendations?

Hard to say for me, my girl got cakes...Like Cake Boss.  She cares less how she dress. 

I used to be very very shallow and I've had the eye candies and all.  As you get older...that stuff is all an illusion.

I do side eye her sometimes with her gear but she slowly coming around. (I brought her some brand new Air Max, all red, and she took them and ran in them the first day I gave it to her. LOL &  SMH @ the same time

She always say, "As long as you are fly, I'm fly with you next to me."

She swears she a pimp.
You married, Mike. It's all good, man. Time to let go and go eat some cake :wink:

^ Very nice, Wisith. I thought there'd be more explicit logo/branding.

Where'd you cop from?
S2A doesn't do any broad branding aside from the collaboration if the artist wants to. This was their collab with Brodinski and his logo is on the lining which is fine with me.

I got it from Barneywarehouse. I took a stab at the sizing as their sizing is inconsistent. I range from small to large on their stuff. It's pretty fitted. Can't layer for sure but I on plan on wearing a shirt under.

Last edited:
So I have a pretty short notice job interview coming up with a big defense contractor as an entry level engineer.  Am I breaking too many rules by wearing black to an interview with brown AE's? Got a potato pic of what I was planning to wear. 

Black Banana Republic suit with blue windowpane shirt.

Does this look okay or should I just go get a navy or charcoal suit?

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom