Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone tried meundies?

Thoughts?

Figured this was the most apprioate place to ask

I have 3 pairs and they're very nice but like everyone said...they are kinda overpriced and I'd honestly put Jcrew Factory above them in comfort. Plus JCF ones are cheaper. But sometimes Meundies runs a promotion to get a pair of them for about $7 and then I'd say you should try them.

Adidas clima cool boxer briefs. Just stay away from cotton, eventually rides up.

Last edited:
MeUndies is ridiculously overpriced.

Get yourself some Calvin Kleins and call it a day.

My fall back is the Ck cotton stretch boxer briefs.. But I want something better

Looking for a boxer brief where the cut isn't too short where it's basically more of a trunk than a boxer brief.. And the material isn't too thick (I live in the Bahamas) and it doesn't have too much going on with the labels and look

im hoping meundies can fit that criteria.. And looks wise they do.. Just need to see how the actual material is

My kid threw a juice box that wasn't empty on my toj jacket which was laying on the backseat

Soaked part of the lining

I assume no good way to clean outside of dry cleaning??

My fall back is the Ck cotton stretch boxer briefs.. But I want something better

Looking for a boxer brief where the cut isn't too short where it's basically more of a trunk than a boxer brief.. And the material isn't too thick (I live in the Bahamas) and it doesn't have too much going on with the labels and look

im hoping meundies can fit that criteria.. And looks wise they do.. Just need to see how the actual material is

They're always sold out, but I'd recommend Uniqlo Airism Boxer Briefs. Sport material, but also not as tight and thick as the Adidas/Nike types. Real good with sweat. There is a trunk version, but the regular boxer briefs are a good length. $12.95 so not as bad as Calvin and the other fancy brands.

Loving my JE villain. Tempted to get the dark grey one now too.

Last edited:
Anyone seen these in person or tried these before ?
https://m.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-dry-stretch-sweatpants-138643.html?color=09

Some reviews say they're like Nike tech fleece ? I own tech fleece already but if these are similar to them then I'd get a couple pairs since they're going to be used to get beat up in. Reviews seem good but I live in Canada and would need my friend to help me out, so just wanna get some input before pulling the trigger though they're cheap.

what are your stats and what size did you get?

5'11" like 195-200. Got an XL. Definitely couldn't do a L and XXL might've been perfect new, but would probably stretch out too much. My XL is starting to stretch out and drape a little better so it's definitely the perfect size for me.

Some reviews say they're like Nike tech fleece ? I own tech fleece already but if these are similar to them then I'd get a couple pairs since they're going to be used to get beat up in. Reviews seem good but I live in Canada and would need my friend to help me out, so just wanna get some input before pulling the trigger though they're cheap.

Hmmmm I might have to stop in the KoP store when I go home for thanksgiving.

I have these in all the colorways.

Incredibly comfy, material is very flexible, zipped pockets are very helpful. Steal at $20.

Incredibly comfy, material is very flexible, zipped pockets are very helpful. Steal at $20.
How should I size them compared to tech fleece?

I wear a large in tech fleece

So whats the sizing ? TTS and what is your natural pant size ?
I wear 31-32", went with a Medium in these. I'd say TTS (you can always return).

Uniqlo also has measurements on the page too.

My kid threw a juice box that wasn't empty on my toj jacket which was laying on the backseat

Soaked part of the lining

I assume no good way to clean outside of dry cleaning??

Also, the wool in my varsity could use a cleaning

Dry clean?

thanks to whoever mentioned the dry stretch sweatpants on Uniqlo being on sale...already have the grey and royals...just ordered black and navy

Scooped up a pair of the dry stretch sweatpants in Royal. Adding to my sweats collection. I hope they're as nice as folks are saying. Thanks for the heads up, NT fam. 

Slighted how is the material compared to tech fleece ? Does it feel similar to that or not ? Now too sure what you mean when you say it's very flexible. Cause the reviews on the site say it's not your typical sweat pants etc. so it's kinda throwing me off.

Back
Top Bottom