Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got in on a private sale and copped these. What do you guys think?

Brown suede

Last edited:

Got in on a private sale and copped these. What do you guys think?

Brown suede
The tassels are ugly and unnecessary. Other than that, it doesn't look bad. Suede comes off as casual to me, so I would opt for something a little less sleek - this is just my personal preference. 

buzzards calling out vultures now 
nerd.gif

Any of my East Coast cats, what do you all rock during snowy weather? Does anyone wear like duck boots and change into their nice shoes/boots at work?

Any of my East Coast cats, what do you all rock during snowy weather? Does anyone wear like duck boots and change into their nice shoes/boots at work?
Same as everyday but with a wool sweater in there:

- Leather jacket

- Ripped denim

- Chelsea boots

Weather's not a problem, baby pa.

Last edited:
Yea. They always have additional mark downs in store. They had tons of sizes

If it helped someone then it was helpful unless you were asking for the specific store location he bought it from.

If it helped someone then it was helpful unless you were asking for the specific store location he bought it from.
I put the store in Bold.   H&M 
laugh.gif

But yeah, store locations in Chi-Town. I can't help you there.

Last edited:
Nah I meant if he was actually asking for the specific h&m store location. He wrote the brand in the original post like you pointed out.

That's on you then. Be more specific in your inquiry. I read it that you were unsure of the brand not the physical store location.

Is Work wear and Selvedge dead?

I thought it's all about Athleisure now.

Even joggers are over now no?

:nerd:

I was in Brooklyn a few days ago and still saw a few lumberjack looking dudes. Workwear stuff is still good to rock in the winter.

Heads up to anyone in Orange County SoCal Nordstrom rack in Laguna beach across from the old Laguna mall has some Allen Edmonds on the cheap. Saw a size 10.5 Daltons for 150, and other loafers and such.

Edit: they all seemed to be in the 10-11.0 range.

Last edited:
I'm a pretty proficient reader after 25+ years on Earth, so I figured it could be assumed that I was aware that it was an H&M product considering he spelled it out in his post and that I was specifically asking if it was an in-store/online/aftermarket/etc. purchase since most of the Beckham collection is sold out on their website and I was asking where DonJ found it in general for that price.

Guess I gave y'all too much credit.

Last edited:
Where'd you find that coat for $50?

I'm a pretty proficient reader after 25+ years on Earth, so I figured it could be assumed that I was aware that it was an H&M product considering he spelled it out in his post and that I was specifically asking if it was an in-store/online/aftermarket/etc. purchase since most of the Beckham collection is sold out on their website and I was asking where DonJ found it in general for that price.

Guess I gave y'all too much credit.

So you were asking for specifics but then asking in general?

"Where'd you find that" is pretty general to me.

Not trying to come at you btw.

Back
Top Bottom