Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I just got the Classic and Foreman Chukkas from the Nordstrom Rack website but I only plan on keeping one. Which one do you guys prefer? These are for working in a warehouse and an office.

18montrose has a sale going on. 25% off select styles with MID25 promo code. Picked up Powder Blue CP Achilles for about $275 shipped to the US. Not the greatest price but still a pretty good deal. 

@KlassSickFresh 87 -- nice cops -- I'd keep the Foremans -- way more versatile imo and the soles won't show dirt like the Classics would
Heard Uniqlo has good ones with their technology. I forgot what they call it. Basically like Nike drifit. Anyone try those? Idk how sizing works.
All I wear are Uniqlo Airism briefs (regular, not the low rise ones) --> check here

I'd size up, but I personally don't like nuthugging briefs

Last edited:
^ I'm a 32-33" waist and wear a Large in the Airism briefs.

Are you near a Uniqlo store? I think you can try it on in store.

Last edited:
18montrose has a sale going on. 25% off select styles with MID25 promo code. Picked up Powder Blue CP Achilles for about $275 shipped to the US. Not the greatest price but still a pretty good deal. 

I was a click away from the Blush pair but I can only see myself wearing them once or twice a week. Or even less. Color isn't that versatile.

^ I'm a 32-33" waist and wear a Large in the Airism briefs.

Are you near a Uniqlo store? I think you can try it on in store.
Try them on? The ****? You're serious?
Pretty sure they have "try-on only" pairs in the fitting room -- there's specifically a Sharpie'd X on the tag so they know not to sell it

laugh.gif

Note that these shrink a bit after wash/dry

Last edited:
Pretty sure they have "try-on only" pairs in the fitting room -- there's specifically a Sharpie'd X on the tag so they know not to sell it

:lol:

Note that these shrink a bit after wash/dry

No they don't... underwear is one of the only things you can't try on before purchase...

However Uniqlo always has demo pairs in every size on Display, not for trying on but to look At, touch and get an idea

Last edited:
Can someone lead me to the right direction for some skinny chinos/ trousers. Bought some white Stan smiths the other day

Can someone lead me to the right direction for some skinny chinos/ trousers. Bought some white Stan smiths the other day

I got these in every color last year and they fit great plus the stretch makes them nice and comfortable: https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/product/men-ultra-stretch-skinny-fit-chino-flat-front-pants-172736.html

I also picked up these a couple weeks ago and like them even more but you will likely need to wait for a restock. They only carry them in two colors at the moment: https://www.grana.com/men-s-extra-slim-chino.html?size=267&color=278

uniqlo airisms are my go to for boxer briefs. the other boxer briefs they carry dont last long but the airisms have lasted me so far since i started using them the past two years

Uniqlo Airism boxer briefs are the truth. Bought a few pairs to try them, ended up replacing all my boxers and never looked back.

Thanks. I usually do trunks length wise. Idk how some ppl do the shorter ones. Seems od small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom