Dressing Better Vol 2.0

0EEB39AF-4598-4B1A-B916-8854E4FB171D.jpeg
Copped these Jcrew vans for 30$

Now this is fire.
Real men wear kicks.

Does Rag and Bone ever put their skinny fit/Fit 1 on sale? Preferably in black. Only time I've seen em on sale in person, they had the tears in the knees, not my style. Should I hold out til holidays or just take the plunge since I've had my eye on a pair for a while now?

Does Rag and Bone ever put their skinny fit/Fit 1 on sale? Preferably in black. Only time I've seen em on sale in person, they had the tears in the knees, not my style. Should I hold out til holidays or just take the plunge since I've had my eye on a pair for a while now?

Probably. Just gotta check where they are sold, such as Nordstroms, Saks, etc. I got a pair of the vesuvio grey pair of Fit 1's for like $98 or something.

Word. Nordys around me only had them on sale when it was the ripped knees. I'll keep my eyes open the next couple months

They just had a 30% off sale last week. I walked into the Rag and Bone store in chicago and copped a few. Fit 1 rag bone and SLP are my fav denims on rotation rn.

How y'all feel about Levis 511 Commuters though. I been wearing them for a few years and like em.

Back
Top Bottom