Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know that this brand is recommended quite often in this thread but any suggestions on what some good deals are since it seems like they do this 20% during the major holidays - maybe the S120s?

Price point seems to be pretty attractive despite having similar production qualities as SS.

Mine is guabello super 130s. I don't think you can go wrong with any of their fabrics.

Contemporary is less slim than the slim cut.

C8FF8D92-4D6E-4DA6-A986-FAF0FB8B3A8D.jpeg
Appreciate everyone that always recommended Meermin ( eBay page ) came up on these for a decent price .. the quality on these are crazy .

Only thing missing now is “
Earth tone “ color suit for my boy wedding ! I checked the J.crew sale , didn’t see anything .

What’s the color and style # if you don’t mind me asking?

I just ordered the copper oxfords a couple nights ago, I’m curious if the shade on the website is accurate in person

I’m washed af and it’s too hot outside

I wear a $20 uniqlo button up and $30 uniqlo shorts like this guy

goods_416950_sub3.jpg

Definitely nothing wrong with this. I don’t understand how anybody is wearing pants when they’re not at work when it’s 95+ outside.

When I get out the car and my glasses fog up, it’s not pants weather. I’m liable to break a sweat walking to/from the car in that fit.

Last edited:
Definitely nothing wrong with this. I don’t understand how anybody is wearing pants when their not at work when it’s 95+ outside.

When I get out the car and my glasses fog up, it’s not pants weather. I’m liable to break a sweat walking to/from the car in that fit.

:sick:

Fam where can I purchase some nice plain tank tops? I like some mesh ones too. JE is too damn expensive

outlet is buns for the most part
very small selection in my size although it's a better discount than last winter
really do like one suit though
hopefully they are doing multiple drops

Hope you heat wave boys are surviving in suit&tie business environments.

Just a heads up because I just learned about this, but Costco's online shop has some very high end colognes and perfumes available for a wild discount. Several Creed frags (3.3 oz) for $200 and below, Tom Ford's Black Orchid and White Patchouli for 35 and 50, and other brands that arent as sought after. So if you have a Costco membership, ****ing get on it. I bought a few things and some extras just in case.

I dont browse the cologne thread but they probably already know this.

Definitely nothing wrong with this. I don’t understand how anybody is wearing pants when they’re not at work when it’s 95+ outside.

Uniqlo Kando shorts were good to me in this DC heat this weekend. I’m not even a shorts type of guy but I stopped by Uniqlo after work and Friday and copped two pairs for $14.90 a pop. Good fit on them. Nice and slim.

I’m washed af and it’s too hot outside

I wear a $20 uniqlo button up and $30 uniqlo shorts like this guy
alexander wang airsim tank top under uniqlo u linen short sleeve for cool summer breeze

linen and seersucker time for sure

Uniqlo Kando 9.5" inseam too long. Need that above the knee a couple inches. and not really in to an overly slim shorts look.

Uniqlo Kando 9.5" inseam too long. Need that above the knee a couple inches. and not really in to an overly slim shorts look.
I can’t do mid thigh

Kando are above the knee for me which is good enough

And they’re definitely slim enough unless you’re 5’5” 140 lbs

i will wait for tomorrow but then again i just now saw the post

what time is it usually updated?

Back
Top Bottom